Hey Felix!

Rudy

Admin
I'm in Miami visiting my mom, who is 94.

Day before yesterday we decided to take my mom for drive to Miami Beach. What a disaster!
Traffic on South Beach and Collins Ave was awful, fall the way up to 42nd st. Didn't realize there
was a College spring break in progress. South Beach was full of nubile young coeds, sporting the
smallest bikinis I've ever seen. :shock: It made getting stuck in the traffic jam bearable, except
for my wife telling me to keep my eyes forward every 5 minutes. :lol:

Rudy - I saw what you're talking about today since I took the day off from work to go hunt. I've had a rough 2 weeks at work and gave myself a break. There were a few topless girls out there. :lookclose: However the kicker was when I was walking back to my car down the sidewalk, a block away from the beach, a tall very beautiful girl had a mesh shirt on top with nothing else under. :shock: God bless South Beach! :yes:

I was on south beach last Sunday detecting. I saw more tatas than any other time I have been down there from small to extra large and old to young. Messed with my concentration on detecting had to go find a different beach to detect on.
I have been down there at 3am that is a show.

Rudy - I saw what you're talking about today since I took the day off from work to go hunt. I've had a rough 2 weeks at work and gave myself a break. There were a few topless girls out there. :lookclose: However the kicker was when I was walking back to my car down the sidewalk, a block away from the beach, a tall very beautiful girl had a mesh shirt on top with nothing else under. :shock: God bless South Beach! :yes:

we need pics or it didn't happen.:laughing:

I was on south beach last Sunday detecting. I saw more tatas than any other time I have been down there from small to extra large and old to young. Messed with my concentration on detecting had to go find a different beach to detect on.
I have been down there at 3am that is a show.

I will say it again, we need pics or it didn't happen.

Pictures? Or take the cam this weekend please...:grin:

Topless Women? I remember I saw one once back in 1979 when I got married.... You South Florida guys sure got a whole different set of problems dontcha?...:laughing:

Unfortunately, we couldn't get out of the car and stayed on the road, so no topless activity. But based on what I saw on the sidewalks, both walking and rollerblading, it must have been quite a vision on the beach. Those are the kinds of hunts where you don't care if all you find is some foil and pull tabs. ;)

The Girl In the

Mesh top should be ok, as long as they are wearing something, howboutit :yes::D. HEY Felix i think all the water hunters will pitch in for a GoPro 4 U lol PS Rudy , next time leave you wife home, tell her your just visiting your mom :yes::lol:

Last edited:

Felix, I am due a long weekend down there,,,,,,got my trip for Jamaica coming first week of April but summer time Imma coming,,,,,yea, our scenery around the beach is changing too,,,,,can you say spring has sprung,,,,,,:laughing:GL HH

I go topless on the beach all the time and get a lot of people staring , not polite. So don't just stare warn them about sun burn . I always have my wife put plenty of sunscreen on me :lol: ,,,,,HH

I will be in the florida keys in October. to fit in with the locals, I will be topless and wearing assless chaps to fit in with the locals.:laughing: subscribe to my blog if you want to see the video.:laughing:

I go topless on the beach all the time and get a lot of people staring , not polite. So don't just stare warn them about sun burn . I always have my wife put plenty of sunscreen on me [emoji38] ,,,,,HH
Amen. Arent you just so tired of being gawked at like some piece of fresh meat. I know I am. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I will be in the florida keys in October. to fit in with the locals, I will be topless and wearing assless chaps to fit in with the locals.:laughing: subscribe to my blog if you want to see the video.:laughing:
Reminds me of Proctor from Police Academy movies.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom