Another new intro...........

bbqcook

Well I reckon it's time to stop Lurkin and come on in and post. Last week I started looking for a new MD and i ran across this board, I found it rather interesting and imformative.
I just emailed Kron about his DFX, I am leaning in that direction. I realy don't know what the new stuff is like, and hope someone can lead me in the right direction':?:'
Puzzled . At the present I have a MD that is probably as old as some of the people on this board. ':lol:'
I bought it from a coworker about 15 yrs ago and he had it for a long time. He did mostly relic [civil War] hunting.
But any way, I am glad I ran across this board and think it will help me out.
Oh well, thats all for now.

Earl
Raleigh, NC

Hope my email helped you a bit, Earl.
Good luck in your decision.
(...and when you get your machine... "many happy returns!" :D )

Welcome Earl. You can find info here.
Where you planning on going?
pop

Welcome Earl. The DFX is a great detector and the one I use the most. It's easy to use and versatile. I love programming it although you don't have to. It has preset programs for all types of hunting. Let me know if I can be of any more help.Thanks.

Welcome Earl. I think you're going to find that the people here are better than family. If there ever was a group of people so dedicated to a hobby I cannot imagine who they would be. All the info you need and then some plus the expertise of long timers and of course Tony.

Oops! I missed that location. Glad to have another Tar Heel (not the UNC Kind) on the board. I'm just down HWY 70 on the other side of Kinston. Now the big question, State or ECU?

Welcome Earl... I think the DFX is a great choice... I just got mine and am able to find stuff but know that it'll be years before I ever master it... That's the beauty of it... It won't bore me... Go for it!!! :D

Glad you've joined the board, bbqcook. This is the best forum on the web and everyone has been supportive and helpful. Enjoy your DFX; I hope to have one someday :grin:

Back
Top Bottom