Gold rings number 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 and 49 for 2017

I'd say you are having a terrific year! Stay safe! I'm on the west coast and will hunker down and hope for the best here.

Wow! Congrats on all the amazing gold. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it... I'm drooling over all the photos, and then WHAM. you hit me with "old can top."

I actually just laughed out loud. Nice. :)

Skippy

Big congrats on all thst yellow !!! Unreal. Of course you put in the time and were rewarded. I would love to be able to hit the water like you guys do. For now I guess ill have to just drool over all your great finds. Continued success to you.....HH! đź‘Ť

Awesome finds. Thanks for posting them. [emoji3]

Yup... some great finds you've got there. Some big and some small. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the storm

Thanks Steve. All found with the help of your super shaft! These were found over several weeks. The spots now are back under tons of sand. It will be interesting to see what "The biggest hurricane in the history of the Atlantic" does to those spots...

Very very nice rings. Does the small piece in the 7th pic on the right have a conch pearl in the center? I understand they turn from pink to white after too much sun.

Thanks! Whatever it is it's a bit scratchy on the teeth :)

:dingding::dingding::dingding: Stop being a weasel and don't ever hold back on us again! :wow: I don't think I'm going to get half your amount this year. I'm near the coast and will be battening down the hatches. Hopefully I'll get out when I can. Stay safe.

Thanks! You've been in my thoughts! I can not imagine living where you do with what is coming directly at you. Stay safe my friend! By the time it gets here it will have gone over a bit of land as it's not coming directly at me from the ocean side.

Wow! Nice jewelry store you have, I hope the hurricane misses you all.:shock:
No way we get missed but just how directly it hits us is to be seen. Here we are lucky that it will travel over a bit of land before reaching me but man that thing is BIG!

Awesome collection of recent finds.

Thanks Charly! This storm is coming your way kinda next maybe!

WTG Girl!! You really called on Mr. Carrot this time!! WoW!! Old Yellowers too!!
He worked overtime. I told him an epic hurricane was coming and his only reply was "Yay! Surfs up!"

Congratulations on all those finds. You make some of us look like we have been using an entry level machine at the beach.

I am keeping my eye on the weather and if that storm heads my way I will be headed for the Mountains as fast as the law will allow. I stayed here for Hurricane Hugo and listened to my rook creak and groan as the wind tried to remove it from the house. Never Again.

When it got daylight I had 10 pine trees in my yard that had previously not been in my yard.

I am an old geezer that would like to get to be just a bit older.

They are showing on the news here that it might go directly into you! Be safe! We will do our best to weaken it a bit before it gets to you. Hey that's what friends are for :) Stay away from those big mountain trees!

I KNEW you were sandbagging! :laughing: I think a few other members are too!
Nice work Kap, all the best wishes for your survival and hopefully back in and on the hardpack after this storm passes...Imagine...could be a once in a Lifetime kind of hunt!

:laughing: When Matthew came by it was a week before we could reach the beach due to debris. Matthew wiped out our dunes but piled up massive sand on the beaches. It took months for the beaches to 'set up' but once the erosion started some spots produced phenomenally! Can't wait to see what this one does but would be happy if it never came! Worried about home damage on this one. <fidgets a little>

Awesome finds Kapi, i had a feeling you were holding back!
Stay safe on your trip, my folks in SC are heading out as well...

I'm all caught up now :) They are saying on the news here that the storm might go directly into SC :( We'll do our best to slow it down and weaken it a bit before it get's there.

Great pile 'O Gold Kapi! Congrats and stay safe! :cool:

Thanks Irons! Larry is going to help board up my house and then we are out of here to ride it out at his home.

Damn No wonder I cant find anything gold at the beach ... do me a favor take an extra looooong .. vaca

congrats !

Matthew really ruined our beaches at first. :( It wiped out our dunes but piled up several feet of sand on our lower beaches but it stirred up the old stuff and buried it. Once the beaches started to erode back a couple of them really produced nicely! It will be interesting to see what this Irma does. A bit nervous with this one but I'm insured it's just the hassle that I don't want to go through. Can't wait to see what this storm does to places like Flagler where that road was wiped out and they rebuilt it and all the soft sand dunes they pumped in. I expect all that will be gone again. We shall see! You're pretty close to me. Stay safe!

Impressive finds! And a good job in cleaning them up too.

Thanks Jak! Hurricane Matthew set things up nicely for us but it took several months for it to show. Everything is back sanded in now but we'll see what Irma does!

Good luck down there!

<°)))>{

Pictures of the islands directly hit are coming in now. NOT GOOD! Massive damage :( Hopefully this thing weakens before it gets here! This one has me concerned for damage. Time will tell. I'm insured but don't want to deal with that type of hassle. Wish this one went a different route! Praying it stays further East.

Wow! Congrats on all the amazing gold. Very nice.

Thanks! Too bad all those spots filled in so quickly. Maybe Irma will open them back up. Stay safe my friend!

WOW, that's an eyeful!
I wish you luck in the face of the storm of the decade

Thanks Matmit! Praying this storm stays further East. I suspect it will do what hurricane Matthew did and again wipe our roads and destroy the dunes that they just "pumped back in" and pile up massive amounts of sand. But hopefully it will churn up the old stuff again and set things up so that when the beaches start settling down that some old stuff shows up again.

Beats the 2 golds I've found this year by a few :laughing:

Fricking sweet!

Stay safe!!!!!!!

Thanks Grounds! My home is wood on a slab. Going to go stay about 10 miles further inland in a block frame home with Larry. Just praying it stays further East so we can stay on the west side of that thing.

nice finds dear. I will be on longboat key in 3 weeks.

Assuming the bridges are not wiped out :( Last night they were showing the storm going into the gulf and hitting Longboat Key directly but this morning they are saying it may stay further to the East. Hope you find lots of gold when you come :)

I love it... I'm drooling over all the photos, and then WHAM. you hit me with "old can top."

I actually just laughed out loud. Nice. :)

Skippy

:laughing: Glad I can put a smile on your face :) Those are made of lead and I think they are from old cans for medicine or something from the 40's and 50's. Not sure :) I always found those interesting.

Attachments

• Feb caps 1.jpg
    Feb caps 1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Feb caps 2.jpg
    Feb caps 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 103
Awesome finds Kap! Be safe, hope Irma passes over and leaves all safe in it's wake...... Btw, love that 6.4g with Blue and White stones...... ;)

Love the before and after shots of the beach-kissed golds.

Thanks Tom!

wow, great job

Hurricane Matthew threw up some nice old stuff then buried it but once the beaches set up some of them produced nicely for a few weeks and then filled back in. Can't wait to see what Irma does as long as she does not wipe out my home :)

What a great post! I enjoyed looking at all those cool rings! Stay safe during the storm! :)

Thanks XT! We are boarded up and riding it out. I don't like that we are on the NE side where the tornadoes usually form. They eye may come very close to us but it has a lot of land to go over before getting to me. Not expecting much damage unless there's tornadoes where I am. Hope I'm right :)

These are all finds from earlier in the year.

I had planned to post one of these a week or so to keep things interesting but I've been out of town a lot recently.

I came back to town today to pack up my important things, to back up my computer onto an external device, to battened down the hatches and to board up windows and doors and now I'm leaving town to get away from Irma. My home is about 2 miles from the Ocean.

Gold rings number 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 and 49 for 2017.

I pray each of you that are in the path of this epic hurricane stay safe. For those of you that are going to try to make it to the treasure coast. Good luck! Or as we like to say.. "Gold luck"

In the case that I don't make it, I have buried my gold near a large oak tree. To find it think Hippo, 12, lava, basketball, cool-aid and 23.7. (just kidding it's really in a safe deposit box)

NICE!

What detector are you swinging?

Matt

Back
Top Bottom