BE Prepared!! CONTEST Starting Next Monday

Talk about complicated Mud. LOL just reading your post made me dizzy.

It will be easy. Just pick a number each day for 30 days between 1 and 200.

If you guess the closest to the target number for the day, you get a chance at the scoop.

It is so easy a caveman can do it.

What if the closest to the target ends up in a tie? Will it go to a sudden death round?

And will it be Price is Right rules (closest without going over)?

I can't wait to play, Scuba! Thanks for sponsoring a great contest!

What if the closest to the target ends up in a tie? Will it go to a sudden death round?

And will it be Price is Right rules (closest without going over)?

I can't wait to play, Scuba! Thanks for sponsoring a great contest!

You can go over. Just be the closest either way. I have to think on the tie part. I was thinking the first one that guessed with win. However, different time zones and that wouldn't be fair. Thanks for the questions.

This is very complicated! What about Prime numbers? Do they count as random? I bet if you asked, they would say. " NO! We are special dammit!"...

I was never any good at math, let alone numbers, so I am at a distinct disadvantage here! I have often wondered if Math was invented or discovered? I'd say invented as a form of slavery...A natural Man dont need numbers to get by....Although a Mathemagician will say otherwise..."Nothing is Random when it comes to Math" the IRS once told me......

Either way, just when I thought I had math figured out, the rules changed! 2+2 dont necessarily = 5...you gotta be able to lay out your thought processes...and that is difficult sometimes...Unless you are Credit card billing on percentages, (or the aforementioned IRS Poindexter)...The crash of 2008 broke all sorts of Universal mathematical laws, wiped out people with mathematical accounts across the globe! yet here we are! Guessing Random again!

How about random Letters instead? Like Scrabble? I got Z's coming out the Wazoo! Letters never hurt anybody....Sure, I suppose you could sharpen up a Capital L and stab somebody with it, or club somebody with a capital P, or use a M as a set of brass knuckles? Or perhaps an Iron X as a throwing device like Marlon Brando used in Missouri Breaks?...:laughing:

I agree... math can get complicated and confusing for example...

There are 3 guys in a hotel room who decide to order some pizza. They call the local pizza place and are givin a total of $30 for everything.

The 3 guys decide they will split the cost paying $10 each.

Pizza is delivered and each guy pays their share.

Delivery guy is on the way out when he recieves a call stating they accidently overcharged for the pizza and it's only supposed to be $25 and for him to go back and return the $5.

Pizza dude feeling cheated that he never recieved a tip and also not quite sure how to split $5 down even between 3 people decided he would just take $2 as a tip for himself and return $1 to each of the guys who paid.

So now each guy paid $9 for thier share, so $9 x 3 = $27

Pizza guy kept $2 $27 + 2 = $29

Where did the extra dollar go????

There are 3 guys in a hotel room who decide to order some pizza. They call the local pizza place and are givin a total of $30 for everything.

Delivery guy is on the way out when he recieves a call stating they accidently overcharged for the pizza and it's only supposed to be $25 and for him to go back and return the $5.

Pizza dude feeling cheated that he never recieved a tip and also not quite sure how to split $5 down even between 3 people decided he would just take $2 as a tip for himself and return $1 to each of the guys who paid.

Ya see! This is exactly what I tried to explain to the IRS! When they asked, "Where the hell did all my money go?" Its like Magic or something! Finally I just said, "Take it up with the Pizza guy!" :laughing:

Contest has changed a little. I shortened it to 20 days. In 32 days I will be heading back to Michigan. I don't need to be running a contest while packing and cleaning my apartment.

So less people that qualify and a better chance for you to win!!

And by the way. I don't take bribes. The owner of this site will have all the numbers that have been chosen. As with my other contests, they are always legit.

A new thread will be started today for the contest to start at 12 midnight eastern time. PLEASE read all the rules and GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Scuba, Thanks for donating your time and some of your treasure to sponsor this contest. :yes:
I think that the rules are pretty clear but I thought of some things that might come up. If someone chooses a number that has already been chosen for that day, and they realize it and want to change their number, can they do so?

Also, let's say that a person decides to play the same number for the entire 20 days. I believe that they will still have to enter that number each day? (provided that they are the first to select it that day)

If the winning number is randomly generated I assume that the same winning number can be (probably will be) selected more than once during the 20 days. Is this correct?

This should be fun!

Scuba, Thanks for donating your time and some of your treasure to sponsor this contest. :yes:
I think that the rules are pretty clear but I thought of some things that might come up. If someone chooses a number that has already been chosen for that day, and they realize it and want to change their number, can they do so?

Also, let's say that a person decides to play the same number for the entire 20 days. I believe that they will still have to enter that number each day? (provided that they are the first to select it that day)

If the winning number is randomly generated I assume that the same winning number can be (probably will be) selected more than once during the 20 days. Is this correct?

This should be fun!

Good questions.

Since I won't be at my computer all day watching I will only check the numbers at night so they can be changed anytime before 10PM eastern

They will have to enter each and every day for the 20 days.

And to let the cat out of the bag, I have already used a generator and absolutely none of the numbers repeated themselves. I found one online and it seemed to work. Maybe it wasn't as random as it should have been but it gave me 30 different numbers which I took off the last 10.

Hopefully it will be fun. Thank you

I'm in too and many thanks to Scubadetector for giving us a chance to win a very nice scoop!

WOW thats a lot of pulltabs i hope a few golds we dug digging all those :shock: anyways thanks for this awesome chance to win :cool: i say there is 333 in that pile :cool:

Since no one else answered, the $27 that the three guys paid already includes the two dollar tip. You don't add it again at the end. $25 (pizza) + 2 (tip) = $27 and $3 was returned. :p

No, I hadn't heard this before. No I didn't Google the answer. No "Google" is not a verb! Do I get a free 720I?

R5

thanks for the contest. count me in. on the other thread, they cant read directions. disqualify them.:p my wife will kill me if I win. 2 scoops means I need 2 water detectors:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom