Hello from SC

Bamared

Hello all new to the forum and to MD, my name is John I’m from the upstate South Carolina have a Garrett ace 400 just purchased a few months back. Went MD in Germany with a friend some years back but did not really get into it until I started watching oak Island. Finally was able to purchase a machine and itching now to use it more and more. Been metaling detecting my 3.5 acres but so far only trash. Found 2 arrow heads and a spear head on the property while planting tree but have had no luck MD. Willing to go MD with anyone around, free most weekends just PM me. Thanks!

Hello all new to the forum and to MD, my name is John I’m from the upstate South Carolina have a Garrett ace 400 just purchased a few months back. Went MD in Germany with a friend some years back but did not really get into it until I started watching oak Island. Finally was able to purchase a machine and itching now to use it more and more. Been metaling detecting my 3.5 acres but so far only trash. Found 2 arrow heads and a spear head on the property while planting tree but have had no luck MD. Willing to go MD with anyone around, free most weekends just PM me. Thanks!

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! I started with the Ace 400 - I credit that machine with getting me addicted to this hobby!

If you're interested in finding other forum members in your area, check out our new Forum Member Map, and let me know if you'd like me to add a pin for you:
**Revived** Forum Member Map

Welcome from the Lowcountry. Since you are close to Spartanburg I see that there are quite a few parks and playgrounds. Just be sure you leave no trace.

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! I started with the Ace 400 - I credit that machine with getting me addicted to this hobby!

If you're interested in finding other forum members in your area, check out our new Forum Member Map, and let me know if you'd like me to add a pin for you:
**Revived** Forum Member Map

Yes please pin me, I love my 400 maybe one day be able to afford something a little more advance

Yes please pin me, I love my 400 maybe one day be able to afford something a little more advance

Got you pinned - Thanks! Yep, I really enjoyed the Ace 400. For me, it was an extremely fun and capable detector, especially for the price. Truly an easy to learn and use detector - sometimes I truly miss it's simplicity! And some of my best finds came while using it.

Back
Top Bottom