Hello i am new

trouble hunter

Thanks for the chance of learning as much as I can about detecting I have been in this field about 20 years on and off I use both whites ,garetts ,and just got me a Tesoros cortez and I am trying to get this thing set up and then im going to try it out I hear that it is a bugger trying to use it or to set it up so any help will be greatly appreciated
Im from Wichita falls Texas

Last edited:
Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I'm not familiar with that model but while you're waiting to hear from members that are you can check out some videos on it that might help -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Thanks for the chance of learning as much as I can about detecting I have been in this field about 20 years on and off I use both whites ,garetts ,and just got me a Tesoros cortez and I am trying to get this thing set up and then im going to try it out I hear that it is a bugger trying to use it or to set it up so any help will be greatly appreciated
Im from Wichita falls Texas

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! You've definitely found the right place to learn as much as you could imagine about this hobby, even as a veteran detectorist! The members of this forum are an outstanding source of information and camaraderie!

If you're interested in finding other forum members in your area, check out our new Forum Member Map, and let me know if you'd like me to add a pin for you:
**Revived** Forum Member Map

Back
Top Bottom