Enough winter!

CarsonChris

Elite Member
This weather absolutely sucks. There’s too much snow at my sled hill so nobody’s using it. We are expecting snow for 8 days in a row. I need a hunting vacation! [/ATTACH]

Attachments

• D74E204B-503A-49B9-BE06-A745DECDA0CC.jpeg
    D74E204B-503A-49B9-BE06-A745DECDA0CC.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 252
I hate to tell you that it was close to 80 here today. But the weather in South Carolina pays no attention to the weather guessers and it could be 20 next week.

The weather pattern has definitely turned weird. We only got about an inch of snow this winter. Still cold and I too need to go out and swing. Maybe I should move to a more detector friendly climate.

Weather changes moods. Almost a 100 degree temp swing here in one day last week.
My kids have missed so much school due to closings, they will all have to make it up in the summer. BTW, 50+ degrees last nite, 15 degrees today. I just love working outside.

We hit 60 a couple days this week, yesterday early am it was 50 and we were hiding from a tornado. This morning it's 10

Looks like they are running out of places to put that snow :wow: hope it melts quick so you can get back on the hunt, good luck in 2019!

Thats sweater weather!! It was -35 here yesterday and supposed to be -29 tomorrow. But I agree..... Ive had ENOUGH of winter!

That's crazy snowzilla/snowmageddon snowverkill weather there! Hang in there. It'll thaw before you know it. Too bad about the lack of fresh deposits from sledders.

I know what you mean. :( As much as I love Minnesnowta, the long winters do make for a much shorter MDing season. :mder: Yesterday it was snowing so hard, that by the time I finished shoveling the 4 inches we had, another 2 inches had already started covering up our freshly shoveled driveway! :lotsasnow::snowtruck:

Attached are a couple pics of my backyard, it was -30 to -40°F windchill this morning! :cold::cold1::cold: :snowballfight:
Our Icicles #1.jpg
Our Snowy Yard #1.jpg
And I even found a polar bear to join me in my selfie! :lol:
Selfie With a Polar Bear.jpg

Last edited:
I know what you mean. :( As much as I love Minnesnowta, the long winters do make for a much shorter MDing season. :mder: Yesterday it was snowing so hard, that by the time I finished shoveling the 4 inches we had, another 2 inches had already started covering up our freshly shoveled driveway! :lotsasnow::snowtruck:

Attached are a couple pics of my backyard, it was -30 to -40°F windchill this morning! :cold::cold1::cold: :snowballfight:
View attachment 435922
View attachment 435923

And I even found a polar bear to join me in my selfie! :lol:
View attachment 435925

I have relatives in MinneSNOWta so I know exactly what you're talking about. Snow Capitol West, USA. :lol:

Here in Connecticut we've been lucky so far....only 2 inches of snow this winter and it's already gone. We've had some days in the 50's to near 60 and many days in the 40's. We're supposed to get quite a bit of snow this coming Tuesday into Wednesday. I hope they're WRONG, WRONG, WRONG:snowballfight:

That's crazy snowzilla/snowmageddon snowverkill weather there! Hang in there. It'll thaw before you know it. Too bad about the lack of fresh deposits from sledders.

I went up to sled hill today. Not very many people have used it since last weekend. The snow was cleared from the road on Wednesday/Thursday. There were no tracks on the hill Thursday morning when I drove by. Found $.56 in clad in one coin spill and that was it. This is the road into sled hill with people parked at the end. 5C31FDAA-6601-45F2-8CC9-061350B623D8.jpeg
I’ve seen forecast models of up to an additional 100” of snow in Tahoe by next week.

Holy Moly!!! That makes ours look like a dusting!

Apparently last weekends storm snowed in a ski resort above Fresno California. Everyone was trapped for five days. 8 feet fell there.

Snow started again and they canceled my daughters Winter Fest dance scheduled for tonight.

Holy smokes that's a lotta snow. Her in NJ they brine the roads almost daily, for nothing. Think we've had 2 or 3 dustings at the most. Snowblower has been full of gas and ready to go. If I hadda run all the gas out in the springtime, I'd be cool with that too though lol

Back
Top Bottom