More White Stuff !!

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello To All,
Woke up this morning to some new snow and cold with wind. I just can't seem to get good conditions to do my thing. I was out yesterday to a new site. I did dig a clad dime and a zinc penny but the ground was frozen at this site.
I swear, if it isn't mud and wet it's snow.
The good point for yesterday, I picked up a like new Garrett AT carrot pin pointer for a very good price. I already have one but now I have a spare just in case or if I have a friend that doesn't have a pin pointer. I have a detector I'd sell but I can't list it here due to not having enough posts. It's like new with a spare coil. I don't want any problems as I like this forum and don't wish to be banned. I guess I'll have to list it on E--Y.
Good luck to all and have a great day.
Bubbaron AT PRO, AT Carrot Pin Pointer, 5 X 8 " Garrett Coil

We haven't seen the snow yet up here but the radar shows it hitting any minute now.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Daughter called last night, and she lives near Manchester. She said they were gonna get hammerd. Stay safe people, stay inside where it is warm.

Also hit here just not nearly as bad as you folks out east. Weather has to turn warm soon hopefully. Cant take much more of this white garbage.

It's coming down as I type this.. Drat and double Drat!! Spring is just around the corner though. Not sure which corner, but the corner... :D

4" to 8" forecast here for Long Island out in Suffolk , we are at 8" now and its coming down hard . Is it almost spring yet ?? :?:

wRwSUZt.jpg

Took a snow day off from work today. I'm in the lakes region of NH. It's coming down pretty good right now. Maybe one day I'll get to swing this Equinox. June, July, whenever...

Took a snow day off from work today. I'm in the lakes region of NH. It's coming down pretty good right now. Maybe one day I'll get to swing this Equinox. June, July, whenever...

I have a camp in Wakefield, Beautiful area! I hunt the lakes and surrounding areas in the less snowy months. Looking forward to getting back up there soon.

Warm weather a couple weeks ago only got people to thinking spring was with in grasp here in Michigan. I got out and played around as I am new to searching and digging. then two weeks in a row we got hammered with 8 inchs one week and 9 inches the next and about 10 degrees below normal temps.

Q0ShgCj.jpg

1VRSqPE.jpg

L2biJVb.jpg

If you live in Michigan MUD SEASON will be here soon enough and will have you wishing for a freeze up or possiably a drought so it drys up extra quick.

:D Al

We got about 8-10" more where I am last night, rumor has it there's another one on the way next week. Winter was in like a Lion, out like a Lion this year

It's been killing me. The snow melts starts to dry out a little and then here comes another Nor Easter. At least here in my area with these yo-yoing temperatures the snow has been melting between storms not stacking up.

Now if we can just keep the power lines up for the computer so we can get on the forum to see what the less snow challenged people are up to.

Ray

Just heard another possible Nor Easter on the way next week. At this rate it will be fall before we are able to get out.

Ray

Hang in there bubba Ron . We are almost otta the woods here . I just try to hunt down any diggable swingable little patches where the sun hits hard . Up against a long southern exposed building or a hillside .
Scrounge up a few pennies at the gas station where folks fill there tires with air.
Start that 2018 clad jar . Anything at all to stay alive đź‘Ť
Dew

Hanging in

Hi,
I have no choice as my snow is mostly gone here but the ground is frozen. I find it near impossible to dig plugs to get the targets out. I may try tomorrow but if it's windy, I'm staying home. I just ordered a 600 Nox today so I'm waiting for that, may take at least 2-3 weeks. I am first on the list and he's getting 4.
I feel bad for all of you that are farther North than I am. All my bluebirds are waiting for the weather to warm-up too. Nesting time. Oh well, maybe by August we can do our thing !!! Sure glad we have that global warming ??? Can't imagine what this winter would have been like without it.
Good luck and stay warm.
Bubbaron AT Pro

Snow, YUCK !!!!

Hello,
Hey, you can gladly have mine. I just got a fresh batch this morning. I was ready to go detecting, charged batteries and looked out the window. It's snowing. I know you need the snow for the water situation but here we do not. It's been a real pill trying to dig plugs with frozen and wet mucky stuff. Hope you get the rain and snow you need. Good Luck.
Bubbaron

Back
Top Bottom