• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bart & F2..... WOW

tc1967

I just got my f2 from Bart and all I can say is wow. I ordered it late Monday evening and it was to my door Thursday. I followed the instruction manual got it together in bout 15 min. went out my front door.....blip..... dug up a pull tab, beep dime..... dug up a dime, high beep quarter..... dug up a quarter. All in about 20min. Im hooked!!!!!!!!! Thanks to this forum bart and digger27.

Yes I am new to the f2 and I have read digger27 's threads. That's what made me buy the f2 and this forum.
This forum lead me to bart. Thanks everyone. HH?

I just got my f2 from Bart and all I can say is wow. I ordered it late Monday evening and it was to my door Thursday. I followed the instruction manual got it together in bout 15 min. went out my front door.....blip..... dug up a pull tab, beep dime..... dug up a dime, high beep quarter..... dug up a quarter. All in about 20min. Im hooked!!!!!!!!! Thanks to this forum bart and digger27.

Thanks and enjoy it!

I gotta quit doing this.
There is still a lot out there, but there is still a finite amount of treasure available for all of us to find.
With so many new F2 users, that number is rapidly getting smaller day by day.

"Sigh"

Well, congratz anyway and have fun...I guess. :D

congratulations on a great machine. :)

I'm convinced Bart is actually a machine because he always answers his phone, no matter when he is called.

BART is probably an acronym for an automated system of answering calls and shipping items within 10 minutes. Wish i had come up with it.

I'm convinced Bart is actually a machine because he always answers his phone, no matter when he is called.

BART is probably an acronym for an automated system of answering calls and shipping items within 10 minutes. Wish i had come up with it.

How true!!!!

You guys crack me up! Lol

Back
Top Bottom