2000 Memorial Cent WAM??

LKLive13

Found this little beauty while doing some CRH. Anyone know what the value is on one in this condition?
WAMReverse.jpg

2000WAMObverse.jpg

What is the special feature on this coin? The small O?

The Variety is called a "Wide AM(WAM)" the space between the A and M in america should be close/nearly touching... The reverse of this coin is a proof reverse if im not mistaken. These varieties come in '98, '99, and 2000.

After searching through 50,000 pennines, that just bumped your per penny average price up to $.010003. Congrats! :laughing:

now I gots to look through my zincs:?::?: what to look for on the 2000 and what other dates in zincs should be looked for?

1983(zinc) reverse doubling on "CENT" easy to see.
1992 + 1992D "CAM" close A M (opposite of what you are looking for in the 98, 99, and 2000 "WAMS").
1995 DDO (Big-time doubling on the date and "LIBERTY".
1984 DDO (Double ear)

There's more...I'm brain-dead currently.

The Variety is called a "Wide AM(WAM)" the space between the A and M in america should be close/nearly touching... The reverse of this coin is a proof reverse if im not mistaken. These varieties come in '98, '99, and 2000.

The gap on the "WAMS" is WIDE compared to what the normal one is.

Best tip to all....find a 1992....look at it's gap between the A and M. Once you find a couple. It's like night and day between the two of them. I describe the gap in the 98,99, and 2000 wams as "....big enough to drive a truck through it!".

But while looking at the 1992's you find, if you find one that the letters are close(CAM close A M) or even touching, you have scored BIG money . $1000+ in just about any grade.

I found a penny in change that's missing the "E" in the "E Pluribus Unum" motto on the back....I got it somewhere around here...if'n I find it I will post it...

Back
Top Bottom