At Pro vs AT Gold

I have the pro and it works great I have been thinking of adding the gold. Had a guy offer to trade me his gold for my pro even up and I turned him down. I asked him why he wanted pro and wanted to loose money on the trade he stated he didn't really know how to use the gold and wasn't finding anything. I pointed him in the right direction and explained how to use it (I don't have one but know how to use one) and he is now finding silver and rings. They are both good detectors. I won't be without my pro because I like all the options I have with it but i am looking to get the gold for the threshold and all metal mode. I may wait for Garrett to listen to the people and come out with a new at series with notch disc true all metal threshold based mode with two or even three freq to choose from. I guess I can keep wishing lol. Till then I'll keep finding relics, old coins and jewelry with my pro. Good luck everyone.

For the 2 guys that bought the At Golds any updates on how there doing for ya. I know I love my At Pro and if the Gold is any better would love to get my hands on one maybe 1 day. HH

Back
Top Bottom