Come Join Us At www.beepbeepdig.com! Giving Away A Garrett Pro Pointer!!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
NEW FORUM LAUNCH

Thanks to everyone that has participated on this page. We appreciate the likes and comments as well as photos of your finds, however we find that posts and pics made by others here are often hard to find and don't really encourage participation.

Effective immediately we have launched a NEW METAL DETECTING FORUM at http://www.beepbeepdig.com/ - Please go there and register, then click the link in the activation email you will receive to start posting immediately and see all the sections available to you.

We will use this Facebook page for announcements related to the forum and to announce new contests.

Once the first 350 members register there, we will draw for a Garrett Propointer from those that are active and have made at least one good introduction there.

Please visit and register today - there is no cost to do so.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 298375_300559063393241_279458956_n.jpg
    298375_300559063393241_279458956_n.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 324
Once the first 350 members register there, we will draw for a Garrett Propointer from those that are active and have made at least one good introduction there.

The work safe warning is nonsense. This forum has been up less than three days and has no history of the domain name ever being used and there is NOTHING questionable here.

I recommend you talk to your network admin and show it to him. I'll bet they block Youtube too.

The site is safe, however, it does contain tracking software to track its visitors. I counted tracking scripts from:

• AddThis
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google+1
  • Google Analytics
  • Wordpress
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom