• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bung wrench

L0S3R

Elite Member
Just in case y’all find 1 this is a bung wrench for opening 55g drums. I just traded this 1 for a 70$ drum [emoji41]

dca121eafbcb840709da9720e3d9b8ed.jpg
bc4e71dcc5e4dbede94ce85e584cd5aa.jpg
1417c8ce490dfa84e450268722dbffa5.jpg

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Is that a plastic drum? You can usually get them for free at a local carwash

Is that a plastic drum? You can usually get them for free at a local carwash

It’s a drinking water safe drum. Still sealed. You can’t get that at a car wash.

Nox 600

wrench never seen one like that

Would never figured out what it was used for, they use a lot of the water barrels like that over in the Philippines collect rain water for showering , washing clothes , flushing toilets , watering plants , cleaning , etc . very use full saves trips to a public well in the rural areas.

It’s a drinking water safe drum. Still sealed. You can’t get that at a car wash.

Nox 600

I used all of mine for water but not drinking water. I took some time to rinse out the soap but they were great barrels

I found one washed up along the river. I drilled holes in mine and buried it in the ground. Its now a miniature septic tank for my fish cleaning table, works wonderfully.

The point though was to help you if the thing if you dig one, the barrel was just to show what I traded for.

Nox 600

Nice work! Its great to see a hunter trade a find for something else they need! So good on ya LOS3R!

Your post and the replies got my early morning brain skittering around all random...Plastic drums and pails come in handy for all sorts of things!

I wonder what came first, the bung hole plug or the wrench? And I just read on the local news thats its a 'Free Fishing' weekend in Michigan today, should I go drill a hole in the ice and catch some bluegills, or should I wash the car?? :laughing:

I wonder what came first, the bung hole plug or the wrench? And I just read on the local news thats its a 'Free Fishing' weekend in Michigan today, should I go drill a hole in the ice and catch some bluegills, or should I wash the car?? :laughing:

Oh come on Mud...we all know you get your excitement from knowing the DNR could nail you at any moment for fishing without a license....or the minister could catch you digging coins at midnight outside the parsonage....or Goodwill could catch you pulling that free sweater out of the donation box with a twisted coat hanger....do yourself a favor and just wash the car. Though it will be hard to sneak a hose to your neighbor's spigot this time of year with their water likely turned off to prevent freezing....

The point though was to help you if the thing if you dig one, the barrel was just to show what I traded for

We being a group of scavengers by nature, you think there won’t be excitement over a good cheap score?? I’m guessing that I’m not the only one here that will stop and pick up something free on the side of the road which I really have no use for or buy something ridiculous on the last day of an estate sale because it’s just too cheap to pass up....

Oh come on Mud...we all know you get your excitement from knowing the DNR could nail you at any moment for fishing without a license....or the minister could catch you digging coins at midnight outside the parsonage....or Goodwill could catch you pulling that free sweater out of the donation box with a twisted coat hanger....do yourself a favor and just wash the car. Though it will be hard to sneak a hose to your neighbor's spigot this time of year with their water likely turned off to prevent freezing....

I go through this world innocent and invisible...theres only 2 DNR fishcops running this whole stretch, so they are no problem to evade and avoid...So the State tosses out a "Free Fishing" Weekend? No license required? Middle of February? 2' of ice? Jigger please! Thanks for nothing! :laughing:

Goodwill gives out free stuff to really poor people, so I dont have to steal from them...

Churches and Banks are long practiced in the business of not being easily robbed, they are more on the robber end of the spectrum...That leaves me with washing the car, which is no big deal...I gotta take a wiz anyway....

We being a group of scavengers by nature, you think there won’t be excitement over a good cheap score?? I’m guessing that I’m not the only one here that will stop and pick up something free on the side of the road which I really have no use for or buy something ridiculous on the last day of an estate sale because it’s just too cheap to pass up....

It was a great trade, definitely a trade up lol

Nox 600

Back
Top Bottom