Sherlock DTS-PRO Pinpointer??

freeze12

Forum Supporter
Hi.... I have a sherlock DTS-PRO "approx. 2 yrs old" with very little use because when i go out detecting & use it the battery cover always falls off leaving me to searching for the cover instead of my intended search. i tried searching for the manufacturer but came up with nothing. Does anyone have a web-site address or phone number to this company as when I purchased the pinpointer all that came in the cardboard box was some simple instructions...... Thanks!!!

Hey Dan. These are Chinese and sell to distributors for 9 bucks. Tape the cover on or chuck it and get a Vibraprobe. Heavy duty and worth the money. :yes:

Hi Tony...Thanks. When I bought it I paid $89.00 for Sherlock....I see a few dealers online selling these & they are still selling for around the same price range. talk about making a profit!!!

Actually its the distributors who make the big profit. We have to get them at 30% off of 100.00 retail. Talk about a markup. :mad:
If I wanted to get them for 9 bucks I would have to buy in quantity. These are akin to the Automax and others. Way over inflated pricewise.
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom