Finally Coinstar silver

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
I always check the Coinstars in the local stores when I go in and all I usually get is either sticky zinc ins or foreign coins. Today I go into the local supermarket and headed over to the bank window when I spied a guy at the Coinstar machine I wonder if he knows the check the coin return as I am standing in line at the bank I hear that familiar clink clink clink clink and then it stops and he walks away so I bolt over there immediately to see if he left anything I I see a dime and what I think looks like a Barber dime . No sir but it is silver a foreign coin none the less but my first Coinstar silver how sweet. Never saw one before but I'll take it Happy Hunting to all 20170816_201342.jpg20170816_201426.jpg
c12d6fbd441d266760d436c4347137f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Can I count it in my silver for the year count I did find it just not with my metal detector

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your Coinstar score. Got to love those Coinstars. The problem with one of our Coinstars it is right across the counter from customer service and I have seen those girls practically run each other over when a customer leaves to reach their hand in there and retrieve what was left behind. And then when you show up while they are busy and beat them to it they look at you as if you have done something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom