Quick hunt scores a Token

T-Man

Elite Member
Not had alot of time to swing lately between working some OT and family stuff, lucky if I get 2 hours a week right now and mostly been totters & soccerfields for a quick clad grab. Last night I had an extra hour after dinner so I thought I'd grab the Coin Master I won last year at a seeded hunt for a change of pace, (have only used it maybe 2-3 times since I've had it and let the kids borrow it a few times when hunting with me) Since I didn't have much time I just walked out to the water tower maybe 100 yards behind my house. They had just redid that thing a few years back and top filled everything so I hadn't really bothered going near there in the past. About a week ago on my way home from a wooded park I took about 10-15 minutes there with the ATP and scored a few wheats at the bottom of the hill where they didn't grade over for the new tower but ran out of time. Quick hit there got me a token and another wheat. Tokens have to be one of my favorites things to find, like them even more then silver. This one may be interesting to try and research since the name is not exacly unique. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• henry.jpg
    henry.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 75
Nice token find, T-man! I love seeing the tokens folks find - they're always different and unique, and likely have a more interesting story to tell than coins. Now if I could just find one of my own, I'd be doing something! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom