A Rosie from the clad dump...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
After a 2nd round this morning, 2 hours of back and forth with the Ex II...I'm done with this 1962 school until I can find someone, perhaps the Dirt Lizard...to come clean up the clad that pollutes the place:lol: I was worn out and getting dizzy from the heat and sun when I finally dug a silver after finding a bit of scrap, 8 wheats and $6.89 in dirty money silver #111... Hunts on hazy, hot and humid days like this...have me fondly remembering stomping thru the semi frozen ground this past winter for my silver:laughing: Thanks for the looks, stay cool, see you after the next outing and Happy Hunting to all!

Congrats on the Rosie. You need to send a noob over there to get rid of that clad. If I were in the area it would already be gone!

You had to make an effort for that Rosie Bruce. I got out this morning for 4 hours in the heat and sun. Was swinging the big coil and had very few targets to interrupt the silence. My shoulder is feeling it tonight. If there was a little bit more clad it would have made for some nice breaks. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom