Pirate Captain...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
I raised the sails and left port for a late afternoon water hunt today, using the Excal Sword:pirate2: taking advantage of the tide going out just far enough for me to reach the coordinates, I got into some fast and furious scooping before the tide turned and I had to head back to port. One target stood out from all the rest, I thought...'that's the sound I heard last week when I dug the signet ring, I bet this here is another ring laying heavy end down' I got it on the 2nd scoop, dumped over my shoulder into the sifter, then turned around to see this in there hello yellow:yes::pirate: the rest of the booty...musketballs and a old bullet, swim buckles and shotgun shells, clad so haggard it can't be coinstarred:lol: fishing gear...the shaft, prop and brass rudder from a vintage toy boat, spoon key, pocketknife, worn wheats... and these vintage coins...silver #57, notice the wingtip of the eagle...it's a Stander... Buffalo and Indian... a 1864-1873 U.S. 2 cent piece:shock: Gold #6... that's it for this pirate for nowuntil the next outing, thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting to all!

Last edited:
Going to have to change your name to Capt Gold! Nice ring and congrats on the 2 center and Stander.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice arrangement of finds, congrats. I like the home made sifter. Good work :thumbsup:

Awesome finds! Congrats on the gold and the old coins! That prop is really cool as well!!

Bruce, the tooth (?) that I showed you turned out not to be gold. I will keep it and put it on a pile and retest in in the future just in case my test kit is old.

Great going and your hunt. You had some nice finds in the booty.

Nice score Bruce.... you should write children's books... you have the ability :yes:

Back
Top Bottom