• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED Coins I bought, and a Contest for a Silver Eagle

18 minute video which I admittingly fast forwarded through looking for anything about a contest and could not find.

I may suggest telling us what the contest is or some could think that it is spam...

Why would you call my generosity spam.

18 minute video which I admittingly fast forwarded through looking for anything about a contest and could not find.

I may suggest telling us what the contest is or some could think that it is spam...

You just need to like and sub. Why would you call it spam? If you look at my vids you can see I have given several coins away in the past.

I also made a job board... if you join that and post an add you get two more tries.

Look. I am just a collector, I get nothing for it.

Why would you call my generosity spam?

I watch it after I'm sure it's not spam. Lol.

again, why is my generosity spam? If you don't want me to give you the silver eagle then don't like and sub. I get nothing for it. If you watched my videos you will see that I have given away several coins.

I GET NOTHING OUT OF IT. SO MANY PEOPLE ATTACKING ME FOR BEING NICE. NICE WORLD WE LIVE IN

When does the contest end and is it open to the general public or is it a Members contest.

It is open to anyone who likes and subs... and if you join my job board and post a job.. you get an extra 2 tries in the drawing. Good luck

Chill out I didn't say it was spam. Another member asked IF it was spam because they didn't see anything about a contest. I didn't watch it yet because I wanted to wait to see what's the deal with the contest. If your going to get all butt hurt over members not understanding the contest because you didn't make it clear, I don't even want to enter the contest.

* A contest should have a tangible prize, whether it's a pack of mints or a brand new car.
* A challenge is competition where reward is the completion of a task.
* Having others do work for you and disguising it as a challenge is lame. Instead of holding a contest, just post "I need some help blah blah blah." There are plenty of helpful people here.

Every contest should contain the following:

* some sort of theme
* specific rules (ie you must say "this is for the blah blah blah contest" at the beginning of the entry)
* end date (2-4 weeks is plenty of time)
* number of entries permitted
* judging criteria
* prize

- Contest holders should announce winners in a timely fashion. If people are entering your contest, show them a little courtesy in return.

Contests

Please do not post links to other websites that are holding contests.

Thank You,
Vlad and Carol K

Your 'Contest' clearly doesn't meet these rules.

Back
Top Bottom