wildgame mx300

lfouse232

Has anyone ever used a wildgame innovations mx300 i just purchased one i havent got it yet but cant find any info on them other than company specs that they show. i have owned several a minelab that i could never figure out and a teknetics that was great and a cheap bounty hunter many years ago. any help would be great yes i know its not a name brand but i figured if kellyco was selling the si series it must be something mine like it just not camo colored

hi,ive a vid on youtube...had mine for 6weeks now...it does the job.

Don't think you'll EVER see a regular member endorse one of these, like the viper trident, or what ever they call it now, as the name changes almost daily to avoid negative (bad) comments.

Good luck, and not meaning to be a "downer " on your purchase, as it probably will find metal ??? but is def. not going to leave you with a good experience. Can pretty much guarantee that.

That is precisely why decent sellers (kellyco not included) don't advertize that type of stuff. Kellyco will sell anything to make a buck, not actually caring about the buyers experience. AND exactly why they should be avoided, yes they offer a buch of extra "free" stuff, if you like plastic diggers, and an old copy of a magazine go for it.

Bottom line you local dealer is ALWAYS best, you'll never know when you might want service, warranty, accessories, etc, buy from kellyco and snub your local dealer, and he may "snub" you back. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

I get those offers all the time from chinese companies, garbage at best. If you think I'm wrong...see what it will bring on the second hand market...NOTHING, where an Ace 250 will hold most of it's value, and that's just an example, other brand names ...anyway that's enough.

Has anyone ever used a wildgame innovations mx300 i just purchased one i havent got it yet but cant find any info on them other than company specs that they show. i have owned several a minelab that i could never figure out and a teknetics that was great and a cheap bounty hunter many years ago. any help would be great yes i know its not a name brand but i figured if kellyco was selling the si series it must be something mine like it just not camo colored

I would NEVER call anyone a liar, but you say you have owned "several minelabs", worth thousands of dollars, your new to the forums, and buying a bottom of the barrell chinese machine, so I would have to say very hard to comprehend at the least.

Good luck with that chinese det.

Old proverb "you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time"

Well i never said i owned several mine labs i have owned one and could never figure it out. it was a quattro after using this i wish i would have bought a garrett or another teknetics it works but i dont think its going to perform like im wanting.

Lfouse232... I bought one of these as a replacement backup machine. I let people use it if they don't have a machine and they go detecting with me. Honestly, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't bought one myself but its an awesome machine for the price. Its does better on air tests than my AT Pro in standard mode. It has really good depth because of its monster 11" DD coil and the GPS comes in handy. Don't listen to these other guys. For under 250$ its an awesome machine. Don't knock it till you try it!

Is there anyone in this thread that actually owns one & does NOT like it?

We have heard from all the resident experts that havent owned one :p & what their opinion is .......:laughing:

I haven't owned one for the record. :lol: But looking at the specs etc it doesn't seem to be a bad MD for the price. I would be I interested in seeing a side by side with a Garrett or fisher in the same price range. Do I see it being a 9" silver coin finding machine no but I don't think it is a bad MD. I'm sure it will find coins and jewelry. Op start swinging it and let is know what you think.

Id be willing to bet they are atleast better than some of the low end bounty hunters , probably some of the mid range bounty hunters. If so , they are probably a good buy for the price. Just when something goes wrong with them you toss them out and buy another.

My opinion was not based on the machine itself. Have you ever watch the "wildgame inovation" fellas "hunting" show? They are the biggest clowns going. I know from others that they WILL NOT stand behind their game cams.

No sorry mate - I'm from downunder - I have gone straight from black & white TV to ground imaging devices & its all been a bit too much for me :lol:

Tell me - could it be worse than that duck dynasty show??:shock:

Back
Top Bottom