Barber after Barber

Wait.... You didn't realize he was blind mud???? He hunts only by ears and it's pretty amazing to watch him with his pp and lesche!!!! Every time he drives up it blows me away too!

Some days I wish I could hunt 100% by sound, it can be so much easier

Hmmm..dubious and suspicious post Matmit...Why did you need to visit a barber for that obvious toupee'? A Wash and Fluff you can do at home! Maybe ear and nose hair plucking session? Below the belt Brazilian wax job?:laughing: Love the welding shades though! Those should work just fine for the inbound eclipse!

Really though, Congratulations on some more great finds!

Wait.... You didn't realize he was blind mud???? He hunts only by ears and it's pretty amazing to watch him with his pp and lesche!!!! Every time he drives up it blows me away too!

Be happy Mud as it was not a windy day this side of the puddle. If it was Matt has a pink flowered chin strap to aid in holding the cap on. Its a good thing Lee that Matt's pp and lesche are in Braille. Really helps in their use. Oh Matt just thought you did another nice job with the recoveries, and the friendly jest. Trapper

Nice finds!
Thanks
Yep
Congrats two nice keepers
Thank you
Good work!

Are we suppose to feel sorry for your 11-cent day!! ;)

Those two coins beat the heck out of a pocket full of zincs and rust colored clad!!

Good show!! :cool:
Thanks Dave
Be happy Mud as it was not a windy day this side of the puddle. If it was Matt has a pink flowered chin strap to aid in holding the cap on. Its a good thing Lee that Matt's pp and lesche are in Braille. Really helps in their use. Oh Matt just thought you did another nice job with the recoveries, and the friendly jest. Trapper
Now you have given away my secret:lol:
Congrats!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom