Super bowl.

I'm not a steelers fan, and none of my top favorites are in it, but offhand I think Dallas has a good chance, just need to see how the playoffs go.
american-football65.gif

Fooseball is of the Debbil! :laughing::laughing:

As I understand it. The prevailing group of young gentlemen will be the ones who through trickery, hastiness, and skill, manage to personally advance an oblong air filled bladder across the well defined demarcation located at the outermost confines at either end of the rectangular game board?...Or else perhaps a young man, slightly built and lightly armored, with concentration and focus, upon command, kicks said pigskin bladder through the uppermost portion of a giant 'H' more often than his counterpart within a designated allotment of time?...Do I got this right?:laughing:
Mud

New England, but this is New England and anything can change minute to minute, weather, politics and sports. :hornetsnest:

It will likely be the top seeds of the NFC vs AFC (cowboys vs N. E. Pats.)
I like the underdogs I'd like to see the
Green Bay Packers vs K. C. CHIEFS with the CHIEFS taking the trophy:D

Fooseball is of the Debbil! :laughing::laughing:

As I understand it. The prevailing group of young gentlemen will be the ones who through trickery, hastiness, and skill, manage to personally advance an oblong air filled bladder across the well defined demarcation located at the outermost confines at either end of the rectangular game board?...Or else perhaps a young man, slightly built and lightly armored, with concentration and focus, upon command, kicks said pigskin bladder through the uppermost portion of a giant 'H' more often than his counterpart within a designated allotment of time?...Do I got this right?:laughing:
Mud
Nailed IT !!!

I can not wait for Brady to accept the Super Bowl trophy and see Goodell's face as he presents it to him. Brady is on a mission..

I am thinking that it is going to be either NE v. GB, or NE v. Seattle

The NFC game I think will be GB v Seattle. The NYG had a great defense but little offense. Seattle as a slightly less great defense and a questionable offense. GB ran over NYG. I think they can do the same to Seattle.

I am a Steelers fan. If they can stay healthy I like their chances. I think you need to lookout for Atlanta in the NFC.

Back
Top Bottom