A wee bit of AG!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
:lol:

Up at 4:30am, big waves yesterday, flat as a pancake this morning, went out to find some cuts...I hit this one place I call "1000 steps"..Why you ask? It is exactly 1000 steps from where I park to the beach! I counted! Sanded in! :mad: I found 3 pennys and walked 1000 steps back out of there...A guy just never knows with this place though, if its blown out good theres usually gold there..you just gotta walk out and take a look, and I have, at least once a week for 6yrs now!:laughing:

On down the road to the next place...nice little trough..Hit a small silver ring in the black sand and a large spill of Q's up on the dry...

Then I went to another place. I got this small 925 chain and a little more clad...running the AtPro this morning...talked to some fishermen and dog walkers and the paddleboard rental guy...It was a beautiful morning! Our Brother STURRAT had a great day yesterday! Maybe he will do us a post! GL & HH!
Mud

Attachments

• jul 10-16.jpg
    jul 10-16.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 226
Congrats with the goods! 4:30 a.m.? Dang, you're awake before the roosters :laughing:

Yeah..I got a shy bladder...Its just amazing to step out on the back deck in the darkness and let 'er rip with all the early morning stars overhead...my poor little dog sometimes gets in the way..but hey, once a guy starts, theres just no stopping nature!:laughing::laughing:
Mud

Way to go Mud!!

1000 steps, sounds like a half mile walk!

<°)))>{

Yeah right? I hate walking! I shoulda never been born a Biped! Not only is it difficult, its a waste of time! I guess it wouldnt be so bad if I didnt have this fat @ss always following me around!

Oh well, at least I can smoke along the way, so thats a plus...I know this '1000 steps' hike has worn the crotch out of a few sets of waders in the winter...Nice gold in there though, and old silver...it opens and closes really fast though, so a guy has to check...
Mud

I never minded walking, I've walked over 24 miles a day at work before... I've literally walked across PA, NY, KY, NJ, MI, and OH twice...

Waking and dragging a 200 lb sled through snow, or walking any distance with waders= chitty!

Thank God for smoking, that's sort of like my walking hobby...:yes:

<°)))>{

I never minded walking, I've walked over 24 miles a day at work before... I've literally walked across PA, NY, KY, NJ, MI, and OH twice...

Waking and dragging a 200 lb sled through snow, or walking any distance with waders= chitty!

Thank God for smoking, that's sort of like my walking hobby...:yes:

<°)))>{

I gotta party with you someday cowboy! :laughing::laughing: FWIW I once dragged a 400lb sled full of dead beavers through 3' of MN snow in January...I was barefoot at the time, wearing a Tee shirt, and some Tommy Bahama shorts...I traded the Sorels and a Skidoo to a pack of needy wolves I met along the way...I hate waders...or 'leg condoms' as I call them..they are for the sissy Orvis flyfishermen guys...
Mud

Dragging anything through deep snow is pure misery!! Do it enough and smoking or not, you'll be able to keep up with anyone....:yes:

<°)))>{

I'm just not physically built to walk!...I have a great big heavy head that is mostly bone, and of course my afore mentioned @ss which is mostly fat...My legs are really short, like in the Yellowpage fingers add...Just to go out to get the mail is a two day hike...snails often flip me off when they blow past me and encourage me to pull over into the slow lane...I got about a 16" stride...

I'm having a Hoverround modified and fitted with Padlatrak sand tires...I really really hate to walk! Thats why I dont golf...wading is right up my alley though, you dont need legs for that! :laughing::laughing:

About dragging a 400lb sled full of beavers?...As I am known to do, I may have been exaggerating a bit...The sled was the hood off a 1970's model C/10 chevy...and the snow was probably only 2' deep, and I think I had socks on...still...I hate to walk!
Mud

Back
Top Bottom