Found Ring #16 today

floridabill

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I thought the Gulf would be to rough so I hunted what I call my mud beach, a inland beach area that's not too active. Of course this is my second day with the Excalibur so I just want to get in some hours on it so I can learn it.

Got a junk ring but still a ring, it was deep and had been there a long time from the looks of it. I tried to clean it up as best I could.

Picture184.jpg

Picture187.jpg

It could be hard to tell when I have some time I will spend a little more time with it. It appears that it was there a long time so it very well could be. That would be nice

I cleaned it a little more, it does not stick to a magnet and with a 30x glass I can't see any marking, but on a silver rag the black comes off onto it like it does with silver so maybe?

Picture190.jpg

Seriously looks like silver to me. I have found some that are not marked.

Nice find Bill

It really do'es not take long for a silver ring to "Blacken up" from the water.Your ring count has been escalating lately. Don't overdo it, I don't want you to get ahead of me....:D....Gil

I'm voting silver in this election - good going!

Sure looks like silver to me too. No matter what, it is a good find and it looks like you are not going to have any trouble with the new machine. Congratulations!!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom