• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fort Myers, FL.

buddy

Hi Raptor, Do what I did do a search on the site for ft meyers or other near by areas and then contact them. Thats how I fiound my hunting buddy!

PS I have land in Lee county so if I ever go to see it I will shout out to you!

Good luck - Kelly

Hey!! Im here! Lehigh acres, and I go to ft myers beach every weekend, pm me
WoW Lehigh acres! I drove down from Buffalo to visit My friend & family frequently as they used to live at 2708 11th st. west,now they live in boring Arcadia.We used to drive to Immokalee to the race track & cut across there to get to Alligator Alley on the way to Ft. Lauderdale and the keys.Oh..& stop & shoot Gators with the paintball gun!!:lol: I still have My Houseboat on Estero island.

I have seen your posts before! Ha! im finding more and more interested people in the hobby around here, I might be able to start a club.

Interesting hobby

Hey elixir, i had a good time saturday. Thanks for inviting me. I called my wife on the way home and told her that i was out making money and asked what she was doing, she replied "i'm spending money". She was on the yard sale circuit. Of course when she asked how much i made and i told her 43cents, she laughed pretty hard. :lol: She did however find it interesting that i found anything on my first adventure so she now owns a detector also. We are semi-retired so will probably shoot down to the beach during the week on occasion. It was good exercise if nothing else. Sorry i had to run but as i said, we are SEMI-retired and i had an order with a deadline to complete so i had to run. I look forward to joining you again.

Patience is the key my friend, patience. Keep a optimistic output, and no matter what your swinging, treasure will come

raptor & Elixir: Glad you guys were able to connect!:yes: It's great to have a hunt partner, especially a fellow Forum member!

My wife tried her new detector in our yard. She didn't find any money but did find a couple of old nails, piece of chain link fence and an old pull tab. (the old actual pull tab that came off the can for those who remember them) A hump that runs through our yard was one of the first railroad tracks in sw florida and she was hoping to find a stash someone threw off the train. :lol:

she was hoping to find a stash someone threw off the train.

Well, you just never know.

Vlad and I was in Ft Myers in 2005 visiting some friends. Didn't detect the beach there, but we drove south toward Bonita Springs Beach. Didn't find much, just clad, it was too hot to detect!

Attachments

• bonitaspringsview.jpg
    bonitaspringsview.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,710
I work in a hot warehouse all day I am immune to the heat I have lived here all my life

Sorry elixir but as i advised you, i am "semi-retired" and self employed so responding to your :p concerning the sterling silver ring, i can, at my leisure, visit the beach this week which we all know, should be crawling with pirate booty after the storm washes it up onto the shore :lol: while you are stuck in your hot warehouse. :p:p:p

By the way, i have been part of other forums and have been the recipient of humor only to discover that it was a one-way affair. Elixir, i post funny things only to be funny just as you sent me the Razz over the ring. I hope that my posts are indeed taken as fun and nothing else. Just wanted to clarify that. :D

Looks like Fay is heading that way anyway. Hope you can take some pictures for us.

Sorry elixir but as i advised you, i am "semi-retired" and self employed so responding to your :p concerning the sterling silver ring, i can, at my leisure, visit the beach this week which we all know, should be crawling with pirate booty after the storm washes it up onto the shore :lol: while you are stuck in your hot warehouse. :p:p:p

Dont worry I GOT VACATION DAYS!! And I know the right places to look, I have got other friends who have founds spanish coins!!! :p:p:p

On Sunday I will be going to this spot hopefully with my friend shand and my dad, this is where he found the coin, maybe you could tag along!

Back
Top Bottom