Detectors in Southeast michigan

Hi Silverbugs, I and fellow Metro Detroit metal detectorists will meet at Shadyside Park's enterance at 8:30 am tomorrow. Thanks,James(coinMD64):yes:

Hope to see you all at Shadyside Park tomorrow morning

It's supposed to rain on and off tomorrow, but we can hunt in between the rain. Hopefully the sun will come out too. We can meet up at 8:30 am and take is from there. The main park entrance is off of North Gratiot Avenue. See ya!!

Shadyside Park Cancelled today due to rain

Hi All,
Sorry, but it rained most of the night and Weather Channel now shows rain for all day. Let's reschedule Shadyside Park outing to next Friday morning, Sept. 30th, 8:30 a.m. and pray for better weather. Hope to see you then!

Shadeside Park Change of Plans

Once again, the darn rainy weather pattern is still in a tizzy over Michigan, going round and round wrecking our plans for Shadyside Park. We are going to change it from Friday to Sunday, Oct. 2nd, 8:30 am. There is a cold front coming in (according to Weather Channel) which should blow out all this rainy windy weather Friday. Saturday, still rainy and windy, but Sunday is supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees. Hope you can meet us there.

Laura

So did any of you guys hunt at shadyside?Ive hunted there many times.Found alot of wheats and only i silver rosie and alot of clad.If anyone wants to meet up there again let me know ill go with you guys.

Hi Angel,
Yes we finally made it to Shadyside park but didn't find too much. The one section of the park where the old stone fountain is located, was all covered up by dirt from construction on Gratiot. There were so many bottle caps and very little coinage. What section of the park did you have the most success? Maybe we can try it again sometime. Hope you had a nice Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year!

Shady side park mount Clemens

Been there a few times !! Place is a ghost town !! Which I like !! Oldest coin found was a 1910 wheat penny. found it by a large tree on the far east side of the park, about 25 feet from the river! No silver but a bunch of clad & a whole !!!! load of garbage !! Tons of forty caps !! Use to be some old mills there and some streets !! Look for old maps of mt Clemens & you can see the old streets and mills !! Haven't got to search by the fountain either do to all the construction equipment !! But it's gone now to bad it's frozen !! I've also found some wheaties by the baseball diamond !! 1950s !! Good luck !!

Im ready to hunt

Im in Sterling Heights MI and ready to meet up for a good hunt

Lost wedding band

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum, but could really use your help. We live in S.E. Michigan and my husband recently lost his wedding band in a small freshwater lake. A very nice gentleman came out to try to help us find it, but since it was lost while boating, we have a big search area and will need more time to find it. We are currently working on our scuba certifications and plan to go out for several days in August to search. Do you have any advice for first timers? For example, I cannot seem to find a place to rent underwater detectors in the area? What features should we look for to find gold in fresh water? Thanks so so much for your help!

Back
Top Bottom