Lesche BROKE!! UPDATE: Pics

bonesquat, I am sorry to read about your Lesche problem. We are a strong believer in Lesche Tools! We would like to offer to replace your Lesche for you at No Charge no matter where you originally purchased it. Contact me with your info.

That is a company I can do business with....excellent!!!!!

*open mouth, insert foot*

There are two companies selling "Lesche" tools.

I may have some details wrong, but apparently it was a family business, and there was a fight that resulted in someone named Lesche leaving to start Predator Tools.

I've heard Predator has the original tooling.

They don't provide warranty support for each other.

Predator seems to sell direct. Not sure if this is a business decision or if they simply haven't developed a dealer base yet.

There are two companies selling "Lesche" tools.

I may have some details wrong, but apparently it was a family business, and there was a fight that resulted in someone named Lesche leaving to start Predator Tools.

I've heard Predator has the original tooling.

They don't provide warranty support for each other.

Predator seems to sell direct. Not sure if this is a business decision or if they simply haven't developed a dealer base yet.

Yep. The way I heard it is that George Lesche, who designed the digger, had some sort of falling out with the family business and left to start Predator tools. So it makes sense that Predator won't honor the warranty, if it's not a Predator tool.

The dealer I bought my detector through said Predator tools wouldn't work with them and only wanted to sell directly. Too bad. It kept me from getting one of George's tools when I bought my AT Pro package deal.

Back
Top Bottom