Anyone else to paranoid to wear headphones?

Thats an interesting observation, as far as PTSD and wearing headphones goes. I can see where having someone startle you being a real problem, and even worse, if they get in your "zone".
Me and the wife were hunting a little park a couple of weeks ago. She always wears her headphones. I never do so one of is aware of our surroundings. Well as she is intently digging near the swing set, I see a little kid approach her from behind. So I do what any good partner would do. I dont say a word. :cool: The kid hops on the swing right beside her and scares the **** out of her. :lol: Of course she is :mad: and I get a little cussing later. It was so worth it. :lol:

I will admit dogs get me every time.Gotta love'em..This year two have scared me,and the owners laughing.

Me and the wife were hunting a little park a couple of weeks ago. She always wears her headphones. I never do so one of is aware of our surroundings. Well as she is intently digging near the swing set, I see a little kid approach her from behind. So I do what any good partner would do. I dont say a word. :cool: The kid hops on the swing right beside her and scares the **** out of her. :lol: Of course she is :mad: and I get a little cussing later. It was so worth it. :lol:

That is so wrong that it's actually right! :lol:

Picked up my set of Killer B Stingers yesterday and used them on a hunt today. The volume, at full volume, is far from "too loud." I thought they were supposed to have "volume to spare."

Anyone have any ideas as to why? Just curious, I use these with my Compadre.

Back
Top Bottom