Year totals in, I beat OBN!

Im with you ....... i like Jan, Feb, and March..... its the only time i have more gold than Joe.:laughing:

Nice ring, finally got some gold!

Indeed! Thanks Metaladdict!

:dingding: Damn girl, you don't mess around! Congrats on getting on the board on day 1 of 2019! OBN has some serious catching up to do now that the challenge is on! :lol:

LOL It was a great way to start the year. I had just stopped to help a gentleman and his son who were having a hard time finding the target. I showed them my pinpointer and how to use. I walked away from them saying "You never know when your next target will be a gold ring." 20 feet away I found the ring... my next target. I may not have found it had I not left what I was doing to go help them out. I feel like God wants me to help people more this year. I get very territorial and I'm working on that :)

Great way to start the new year. Congratulations on the gold

Thanks Rockymtnrider!

Congrats on the gold!

Thank you!

Nice Barbara.. but you are trailing brncofan who scored 4 today :D

I see that! He killed it! So awesome!

"Oh there they go! There they go! Eretime I start talkin bout Joe Louis, somebody pull Rocky Marciano out they @ss!"

I'm telling you..finding a Warm water gold fresh drop off a balmy beach in a bikini aint the same as pulling Polar bear gold in a dry suit!...Ask Felix! That guy hunts year round barefoot wearing nothing but a smile and plumsmugglers and he aint bragging! Rightfully so...

Plus you are like what? 30 yrs old, and Old Beechnut is what? 150? So it aint even apples to oranges!..Old Beechnut has pennies in his pocket older than you!.:laughing:

You're about 22 years off :) But you made my day!

:lol: And OBN is resting up. Only way id find more gold than him is if i tripped and fell into a jewelry store countertop:lol:

True!! :laughing: OBN is awesome!

Your gonna give Joe a stroke with that thread headline :laughing: , Joe you better get crackin howboutit

Haha I checked with him first before posting :) He'll be but a spec on the horizon soon enough, way ahead of my totals.

Dude what the hell is a "plumsmuggler"? :rofl:

I normally hunt in a black Speedo as I find the pink ones aren't as manly. ;) :lol:

I wondered the same thing!

this forum is great:laughing::laughing::laughing: oh and congrats kapi- way to start the year

Thank you!

I'M loading the grandkids up right now, have them home by 4 am, then I'm driving right back and get in the water by 12pm....Your killing me "K"..l:grin:

Great save Girl. Good to see you posting also...

Thanks Joe! Gold luck out there!

Thats the old guy version Mud wears:lol: Down here we call them grape smugglers.:lol:

:laughing:

Thats a sweet little ring to start the year. Congrats on the gold!

Thanks!

nice find kapi congrats and happy new year:D

Thanks and great hunt for you! Happy new year my friend!

I see what you did there. :) :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:) :) :)

Watched OBN hunt in CT ., in his 60s but hunt's like he's in his 20s :yes: Must be Gold Fever howboutit :lol:

True!

Its nice to see Shelly again! :laughing:

Aw thanks!

Great way to start the new year Kapi....nice gold !!

Thank you!

Nothing rings in the new year like a solid piece of gold...congrats!

So true!

You started the year off with a bang Kap. Nice hunt and Happy New Year.

Thanks my friend! Happy New Year to you as well. My prayers are with you and your family!

Wow that was fast! Happy New Year!

Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!

Im with you ....... i like Jan, Feb, and March..... its the only time i have more gold than Joe.:laughing:

So true!!

Back
Top Bottom