Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Now THAT'S a nice contest !!!!

Did David win Ken's Jollibee contest ? …...a Tesoro and an Equinox detector and free food for a month ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_restaurant3.JPG

Sure looks like everyone is getting around in different types of transportation.
Heading out to the Philippines this Wed. Will be their Thuresday night. I hope I can come up with some good pictures. You guys take care. It might take me a while to get my internet hooked up, but, I will be here as soon as I can. Take care to all of you. See you soon.

KEN :D

Sure looks like everyone is getting around in different types of transportation.
Heading out to the Philippines this Wed. Will be their Thuresday night. I hope I can come up with some good pictures. You guys take care. It might take me a while to get my internet hooked up, but, I will be here as soon as I can. Take care to all of you. See you soon.

Hey Ken !!!!! …...looking forward to more pictures and interesting stories after you get back to the Philippines !

Maybe you could start a thread and title it something like "Ken's 2018 Philippines adventures !" :lol:

Funny means of transportation to detect

Looking forward to new pictures and adventures from your trip to the Philippines ,always something new or interesting to see or do there. Many people got a kick out of the Great Wall of Ken. I am sure many will want to know what happened with the house foundation with a tree growing in the middle. :laughing:

Jollibees contest

Did David win Ken's Jollibee contest ? …...a Tesoro and an Equinox detector and free food for a month ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 426958

They would be lined up around the block over in the Philippines just for the chance to win the free food let alone a valuable detector. I am sure Ken will be eating at one in his first few weeks over there, when he gets hungry for American style food.:laughing:

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Grumpa-copter !

Wanting to get the benefit of different detectors at the same time...…. Grumpas "Detecting-Copter" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_detecting_copter.jpg

He might get some looks ......but from a distance !

Not wanting to be bothered while detecting in the Philippines Ken thought a goofy detecting outfit might help :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_detecting_outfit4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom