Concussion and Neck injury

poptopking

I havn't been able to go hunting lately. On Wednesday about 8:22 a.m. I got out of bed and felt sick to my stomache. I went into the bathroom and sat down. Everything started getting swirley and I was seeing dots. I thought Oh crap Im gonna pass out. I put my head down and breathed deep and it passed. Then I felt like i was going to loose my cookies. I was holding a small trash can when I started feeling dizzy again. Next thing I remember was lying in the floor my feet on the edge of the tub, my arms under me and my head throbbing. I had passed out and smacked my head on the tile and the rug. I had two carpet burns on my forehead where I made the crash landing. I looked at the clock and it was 9:15 a.m. It took me a while to get up. I didn't go to the Doc I thought I just got up to fast. Thursday I went to eat at Ryans I thought I needed some good food. My wife was out of town. When I got back my son looked at me and said dad you look like crap. My head was killing me I felt nausious and was getting dizzy. Well my son put me in the car and took me to the ER. They slapped my butt in the hospital.

They said I had what is called a Vasso Vagel episode. I know I misspelled that. My BP droped very low suddenly and that caused me to go out. I have BP issues anyway. The CT and x rays were good but I have a bad concussion. When I stand up or sit up very long I get dizzy and sick to my stomache.

I will be good in a week or so according to the doctor. I have had my C6 and C7 fussed in my neck and they think that is effecting my nerves and blood flow. I feel like I have whiplash from my head snapping back. They will do test as soon as my consussion is better.

I am stuck here in the bed so you guys find some good stuff for me to read about, and if you get a chance come by and help me put some SEAT BELTS on this damn toilet.

HH guys and gals

Really sorry to hear of this! Hope you heal up soon and take it really easy with that concussion! (limit stress - it will make your concussion after affects more difficult)

I was introduced to that darn Vasso Vagel nerve in January when I took my wife out for dinner. I started coughing and the next thing I know I am flat out with two beefy guys wanting to be my friend! Guess that nerve got compressed and down I went.

Too weird.

Dizzy feeling really stinks, i've got something that can make me dizzy, not a happy feeling at all....Get better soon!

Back
Top Bottom