Elite Member
Over one foot already & its only 9 am.
No work today either. LOL.
70725673b68615f115991ab6e27cf510.jpg
ffb562115105a166a54889ecb4a9f296.jpg
20a0ab9c7ed5dd595048776d6131f84b.jpg
df62a1fcfd443a21c5eb4ced36148109.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

When I was a kid, the strange thing to me was seeing snow in the desert in Arizona. Just did not compute to well when first seeing it.:shock:

Flagstaff area can get really deep snow falls. I have seen blizzard conditions in this area.

good luck with the snow.

Ray

This is my father in law in Mesquite Nevada!

Attachments

• 20190221_104345.jpg
    20190221_104345.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 285
That's crazy! Hope it melts quick for ya! We got about 4" on the ground in my area, won't be too much longer. Good luck and happy hunting!

Wow :shock: …..at least it looks like the lighter fluffier type of snow rather than the heavy wet snow. (those tree branches would likely be bending way over if it was the heavy wet snow)

You got to be careful shoveling snow especially if you're not used to doing it.

We're in South Carolina and getting enough rain that the ground has been very soggy for some time, but at least we don't have to shovel it, the ground seems like it might need about 2 weeks with no rain just to get close to normal again :lol: (but I remember back when we lived further north (in Baltimore) and once had snow that almost came up to the top of our car roof)

And when Arizona is mentioned to a Brit, We are thinking desert, the odd scorpion and those tall cactus in Clint Eastwood films...... Snow would never would have entered the equation - until now!

Not deep enough to stop us lot detecting! :lol::lol:

I didn’t realize Arizona got snow at all [emoji2962] you got more in 1 day than my area in wv has seen all winter, total lol.

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I didn’t realize Arizona got snow at all [emoji2962] you got more in 1 day than my area in wv has seen all winter, total lol.

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token
Elevation is 3300 ft. We usually get 1 to 2 inches every winter, this was a very unusually big system for our area.
It' already melting.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Your dog looks confused :shock::?:
:laughing::laughing:

:lol:

We very rarely get measurable snow here in South Carolina but on the rare times we have gotten snow our dog loved playing in it :lol: (though I'm careful not to let her be in it too long at a time so as not to risk frostbite)

Amazing - in Boston, less than 10” so far this winter. But a few years ago, a record-breaking 110”.
Any snow plows in AZ?

Jim

They might do like some places down south that rarely see snow and use some of the equipment normally used for other stuff like road construction.

Back
Top Bottom