Powerball Winning Ticket In Texas

Martin_V3i

Elite Member
First off, I only play the Powerball when it gets rediculiously high, or on a whim. I didn't win this time, BUT the ticket sold in Texas was sold in Princeton, a small city just 4 miles from my house. I shop at the grocery store next to the seller Vallero station, and I've always stopped at that spot to by tickets to any lotteries. I was elsewhere and didn't by a ticket from there yesterday.

Odd are that I'd never won anyway, but the lottery gods selected a seller's spot which I use by default many times on given drawings to buy tickets.

Life woulda changed!

Saw that on the early morning news and thought of you. :D

The store was supposed to open at 5:30AM, and the news folks were waiting and waiting.. 6AM and still nothing. I got to thinking maybe the employee who had the early morning shift was the one that bought the winning ticket and decided last night that they weren't coming to work today. :laughing:

So near yes so far

I play a Florida lottery every so often. Last night myself and a neighbor went to the local college baseball game. We stopped and bought 5 PB tix that cost us five dollars each. We had 3 numbers that paid 21 dollars. So we doubled+ our money. Not bad considering the lousy odds.

They say winning the big jackpot changes your life forever, and not for the better - the sheople will play...

It had been so long sense the last time I bought two tickets that I forgot they now cost $2 dollars each.for a power ball :lol: I didn't even get one number right this time. You here stories of people buying the winning ticket and never claiming it.

I'm working not 20 miles from the store that sold one of the tickets, the NC ticket . My ticket came in pretty close to , I was only 5 numbers off . :laughing: , I got the Powerball number , 19.

I saw something a few years back where most people that win the lottery are worse off than they were before winning within 2 years. Managing big money is a skill most people don't have. They see it as a never-ending well of cash. They run out and buy a big house and a bunch of fancy cars. Then when the money runs out they can't afford the upkeep on the house or insurance on the cars. They come out of the whole deal WAY in DEBT.

I don't buy tickets. I'm in deep enough already.

Quote: BUT the ticket sold in Texas was sold in Princeton, a small city just 4 miles from my house

That will probably be the closest any of us will come to winning the powerball lottery :lol:

Back
Top Bottom