Best Find to Date

terryj75

Finally made it back out to do some swinging today. Between the weather and getting married a couple of weeks ago, I haven't had much time to do any MD'ing.

Just hit my yard, and right off figured out that my skills with machine have greatly improved. Hunting areas I had already hit, I found 17 pennies (3 wheaties) 2 nicklels, 5 dimes, and 3 quarters (all clad). All in about 45 minutes!

But the best find didn't come out of the ground, it came out of the cash draw at work- a 1919 Canadian dime! Now if I just get something like this out of the ground :)

Attachments

• 1919 dime.jpg
    1919 dime.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 208
Glad to see you were able to get out and make a great haul for 45 minutes. The Canada dime is great even if it wasn't from the ground.

I like your avater Can I Have It?:lol:

Rusty, for $17.000 you could have had the real thing last fall! The guy that owned retired and sold out with the deal of the century. Just wish I had had the money to pick it up.

BTW, I picked up a 1938 Canadian dime today at work. Not in as good as shape as the '19, but still weird. Todays came from a bank roll.

Back
Top Bottom