Hello 🙂

You can’t go wrong with the F22. Money well spent. Heartwarming to hear of your plan. Bet some are jealous! Good luck!(Dump that looser and get me a new rig!):laughing:

Do not waste your money on the cheap GP, Harbor Freight and other pin pointers They usually do not perform nearly as well as quality ones and they also usually do not last long.

Call two or three of our sponsors and see what they can do for you both in price and packages.

It is well worth your time to do so.

Not everybody has the money or wants to spend their money on a quality pinpointer right away.
I know all about them, how helpful they are, how fast you can recover things with them...I am a big fan.I
If she has the money for sure get a good one, sounds like she is on a budget so maybe not right away.

When I started I had nothing but I bought the HF one pretty quickly because I couldn't easily find the dirty coins and targets mixed in the dirt or in the hole.
Yes it was low quality, the switch broke within a couple of hours and it didn't go real far but it was still a godsend.
I had absolutely no regrets buying it and using it for three months until I bought a Propointer and then I retired it with honor.

Not everybody has the money or wants to spend their money on a quality pinpointer right away.
I know all about them, how helpful they are, how fast you can recover things with them...I am a big fan.I
If she has the money for sure get a good one, sounds like she is on a budget so maybe not right away.

When I started I had nothing but I bought the HF one pretty quickly because I couldn't easily find the dirty coins and targets mixed in the dirt or in the hole.
Yes it was low quality, the switch broke within a couple of hours and it didn't go real far but it was still a godsend.
I had absolutely no regrets buying it and using it for three months until I bought a Propointer and then I retired it with honor.

+1 :goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom