4 unknown items

EasyEzell

Hey guys!! Went out again today. Again, a ton of trash and nothing great. Had a good time though! I was just going to see if maybe anyone knew what these things were. The ring around all of them is about 4 inches across I'd say. The glass top thing that says eagle 125v kind of looks like an old fuse but I'm not too sure. There's in old zipper with a disk attached that can spin. Have no idea what that is. The last little piece says delco-rent but idk what it came off of. Anything helps!! Thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 598
I would say your right on the fuse, the delco remy part looks like a wire connector from a alternator, and just a guess at the hoop but maybe something you would tie a horse to?

Yes, old house fuse, and the delco thing should be made of black carbon, as it is a generator brush from a car, tractor etc. Single hole is for the holding screw, and the opposite thin end will be worn at a slight curve

also, it will read: Delco Remy, a very old company

As stated above, glass fuse for an electric house panel, zipper pull, Delco-Remy component, and the large iron ring is most likely a piece of farm equipment.

Back
Top Bottom