New High School Stadium Hunt 07/21

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I hunted a new high school sports complex yesterday. The ground was very dry and hard so I was careful of my plug digging. It's now raining here so I will go back next week when the ground is softer. The total in clad coinage was $8.45 + $.13 zinc pennies not shown ) $ 8.58 and the toy race car. There is more to be found at this site and I will return next week sometime weather permitting. In my area, football is a big sport. Hit the obvious concession stands if grass is available and also under or around the bleachers. I do not go on the playing field to detect.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Hey! Nice Work Bubba! I went cladding stadiums and sportsfields myself this am...didnt feel like working the beach for miles and miles of nothing!..:laughing:..I love cladding!

Its getting tough to find heavy clad bearing strata though...once you wipe it out, it aint coming back..so get back in there and wipe it out...

That's a nice haul for a new school, we have a lot of new schools here but I never gave much thought to hunting them because they are so new, I guess I will have to check them out.
Congrats on a fine hunt! Love the race car too.

Back
Top Bottom