First for me!

Dime Grand Slam? In the middle of Kansas? Banner!

May I ask Charlie...You got 30yrs of hunting behind various coils, and you are happy with this NOX rig? Its not a lot of ML hype and New Product Hysteria?

Interested...'cause damn!...seeing some sweet finds coming out of this rig and a guy cant argue with results...You longtime hunters that have seen everything come and go are the bellwethers for us noobs...

Dime Grand Slam? In the middle of Kansas? Banner!

May I ask Charlie...You got 30yrs of hunting behind various coils, and you are happy with this NOX rig? Its not a lot of ML hype and New Product Hysteria?

Interested...'cause damn!...seeing some sweet finds coming out of this rig and a guy cant argue with results...You longtime hunters that have seen everything come and go are the bellwethers for us noobs...

My wife said just yesterday that I seemed excited about hunting coins again and she is correct. The Nox is a Beast it has taken me a little time to learn and I'm sure not fluent speaking Nox yet. The biggest thing I've learned is to trust the audio. I've owned about every brand of machine that has come out over the years, but this Nox is in a class of it's own IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom