TOm Brady

:wow:

Attachments

• Tom-Brady-Deflategate.jpg
    Tom-Brady-Deflategate.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 71
Life long Colts fan and season ticket holder, I used to hate the Pats. After watching the Colts go through a spell where they had possibly some of the best teams in the league (Manning, Harrison, Wayne, Edge, Dallas Clark, Freeny, Mathis, etc. etc. etc) they only won 1 title. Obviously NE has a top notch QB but many times their teams turned over year after year. Even when they lost Brady for a season they almost one the SB. The Colts lost Manning and only one two games.

I used to think that coaches weren't that important. it's the players that make the plays. However BB and TB have been on one hell of a run.

As far as cheating goes, I believe it happens everywhere. People forget the Falcons were caught pumping in crowd noise a few years back so the other teams offense would have problems. Heck, the guy from the Colts that caught the "deflated" ball which started deflate gate was busted for PED's.

Life long Colts fan and season ticket holder, I used to hate the Pats. After watching the Colts go through a spell where they had possibly some of the best teams in the league (Manning, Harrison, Wayne, Edge, Dallas Clark, Freeny, Mathis, etc. etc. etc) they only won 1 title. Obviously NE has a top notch QB but many times their teams turned over year after year. Even when they lost Brady for a season they almost one the SB. The Colts lost Manning and only one two games.

I used to think that coaches weren't that important. it's the players that make the plays. However BB and TB have been on one hell of a run.

As far as cheating goes, I believe it happens everywhere. People forget the Falcons were caught pumping in crowd noise a few years back so the other teams offense would have problems. Heck, the guy from the Colts that caught the "deflated" ball which started deflate gate was busted for PED's.
+ 1 well said

Back
Top Bottom