Hot Wheels can be your most valuable finds

This must be worth cash.... still drives......

Attachments

• general-leee.jpg
    general-leee.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,214
Just found this dude in my front yard. 67 custom T-Bird.

Is this worth anything?? I actually lost the wheel in drain as I was cleaning it came off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 735
Is this worth anything?? I actually lost the wheel in drain as I was cleaning it came off.

Is that the custom T-bird ? if so it was only made in 1968 and was in multiple colors, gold being the rarest color. and there is a gold with door lines that is even more rare. i just found one in blue but in pretty bad shape.

I collect hotwheels and have dug a few redlines myself(one in my own yard and no its not mine:)).

Jackandjill(username) found the ultimate. Check out his post "used car lot". He got the Beach Bomb out of the ground. One of the Holy Grail cars to collectors. It is the production one with the side loading surfboards but rare nonetheless. Really showing my geek-dom there. LOL

HH!!!!

Interesting.

There usually is a BIG difference between what someone says an item is worth ( or is selling it for ) , and what true value is. While I know there are some cars out there worth a lot to collectors I highly doubt these listed values on the website are anywhere near accurate. Except for the very rare and mint condition , your rusty old beat up dug hotwheels are worth about 10 cents at a garage sale.

Back
Top Bottom