10k then locked out....

volksbeetle28

Quick hunt at my go to park. Dug some typical trash then got a very solid 13 on the equinox. Thought I was digging a nickel for sure but turned out to be a nice 10k gold ring. Weighs in at 2.6g. Dug the lock on one of the last dogs of the day.
4da2f22a3be9992eac652e375fd8a084.jpg
11bf13b94a5a671261e82b5914da2cc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick hunt at my go to park. Dug some typical trash then got a very solid 13 on the equinox. Thought I was digging a nickel for sure but turned out to be a nice 10k gold ring. Weighs in at 2.6g. Dug the lock on one of the last dogs of the day.
4da2f22a3be9992eac652e375fd8a084.jpg
11bf13b94a5a671261e82b5914da2cc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just curious!..all that junk you dug! did you get solid high tones,and a steady lock on the v.d.i.?,or were the numbers jumping around?..thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Nice one!

Nice looking ring! Congrats on the gold!

A very nice looking Gold Ring. Congrats! Trapper

Congrats on the NOX gold!
Thanks guys!

Score! Waiting for the day one of my nickel signals turns out to be gold!
Thanks. That’s what I love about metal detecting. Each and every hunt could be THE hunt for a great find.

Nice ring....digging through the other junk paid off.
Definitely. I was just happy thinking I had sure nickel target.

Grats on the gold

Nice, all that digging paid off. Congrats on a sweet ring!

Congrats on the gold Volks!!
Thanks!
just curious!..all that junk you dug! did you get solid high tones,and a steady lock on the v.d.i.?,or were the numbers jumping around?..thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
The aluminum screw caps are tough. Within 3 inches, they ring up 22-23 solid, just above a zincoln on the equinox.. If they’re in the 5-6 inch range they’ll hit anywhere from 21-30. But the tones are not consistent, and I can usually tell what they are. I still dig them because there’s a good chance they’re masking a coin.
Very nice.
Thanks for sharing.

congrats on the yellow congrats well deserved great patience to dig all that trash:D

Nice piece of gold!
Thanks!, and happy hunting to all!

Congrats on the nice dirt gold! I bet that put a smile on your face when you saw it wasn't another pulltab or nickel.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom