Thought this was hilarious

goldpaninut

Straight to the point......LOL

Attachments

• 36770651_10214687723365357_4686089364688601088_n.jpg
    36770651_10214687723365357_4686089364688601088_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 649
I should save that for the next time someone on facebook asks "where did you find that"

It's amazing how people openly ask and expect people to divulge their hunting grounds. Then when you tell them to do their own research, they get pissy and attack you.

I tell them " I don't hear well " and it's true. Eventually they give up on that question. HA HA . I for one would buy that T-shirt if I saw one.
Bubbaron

I love Bill Murray! Great sign!

On the questions, I don't think people are asking for specific locations, in most cases. They want to know context. Instead giving a snarky response, why not just tell them the truth, but make it vague? "I did some research and found it out in the woods," or, "at a park,", etc. Easy, and satisfies curiosity without leaving them mumbling words like, "jackass" under their breath. :laughing:

I should save that for the next time someone on facebook asks "where did you find that"

It's amazing how people openly ask and expect people to divulge their hunting grounds. Then when you tell them to do their own research, they get pissy and attack you.

Top 10 Answers to where did you find that?
#10 outside
#9 in a public restroom
#8 south side of chicago
#7 the sauna at the ymca
#6 in the dumpster behind the hopital with the triangle sign
#5 the flea motel
#4 oj simpsons house
#3 a brothel
#2 the white house lawn
And the #1 place, where did you find that? In your yard
:laughing:

Lol at dumpster with the triangle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it is facebook, after all. Hey! :lol:

I always give them an honest answer. "Parks and schools, it's all I do." But then again, I rarely tell them I find anything other than bottle caps and an occasional junk ring.

the best kept secrets are the ones you don't tell!

I love Bill Murray! Great sign!

On the questions, I don't think people are asking for specific locations, in most cases. They want to know context. Instead giving a snarky response, why not just tell them the truth, but make it vague? "I did some research and found it out in the woods," or, "at a park,", etc. Easy, and satisfies curiosity without leaving them mumbling words like, "jackass" under their breath. :laughing:

This is what I do. I think most people are just curious as to what type of place you found something more than a specific location. That being said if someone asked further details I'd still tell them. I don't have any hunting buddies around here. lol

Back
Top Bottom