Hats off to Garrett

HighTone

Elite Member
Been havein trouble with my Propointer, again this is my third one in two years dont get me wrong i love this thing but thought i was out of warranty. So i call this morning and give her my serial number she said i was out of warranty but we are extending the warranty a extra six months. Glad i called before i bougth a pistol phrobe. Thanks Garrett :yes:

I agree with Garrett having the best customer service. I had a faulty coil and they sent me a new one. My cuff broke and they sent me a new one and my Propointer was acting up and they sent me a new one!

That's good but

That's great that they have such good customer service but how long are you without while you wait for replacements? I guess I'm mostly curious as to why don't they take their great customer service and implement those same standards into their quality control? I'm really looking for a pin pointer but don't have enough to but two so I can have a backup so choosing Garrett is getting harder and harder for me to do. I know all companies have issues and great customer service really goes a long way but Garrett threads are popping up all over even if it is to just say what great customer service they have, still means you had to call them with a problem in order to find out how good their service is.

I personally would love to have both a great product and great customer service but if I could only get one of those I think I would opt for a great product and never have to deal with customer service.

I really hope this doesn't come across as I'm attacking Garrett because I'm not I just don't understand the quality issues that they seem to be having.

Just my :my2cents:

SD

Yea like i said this is my fourth time iv had to send one back but allways got another in about 6 days. I have buddies that have them and have never had a problem with theres. I dont abuse mine im not sure why iv had so much trouble with mine. I would highly recommend one to anybody.

Yea like i said this is my fourth time iv had to send one back but allways got another in about 6 days. I have buddies that have them and have never had a problem with theres. I dont abuse mine im not sure why iv had so much trouble with mine. I would highly recommend one to anybody.
I have trouble with mine from time to time. It will just start beeping with out cause. Turning it off then back on corrects the problem. I believe I'll just call Garrett and get mine replaced. I have a Centech that I modded that I can use until I get mine back.

Garrett has a 10 day turn around. They send yours back or replace it within 10 days of getting your broken item. They use the same service to return it that you sent it, USPS, UPS, FedEX, unless you say otherwise on the form.

Back
Top Bottom