Ace 250 + Pro pointer, barely used for $190!

Bonesquat

Elite Member
I don't necessarily need this stuff but it'll be a wonderful backup kit! Tomorrow I'm getting the Ace 250 with a pro pointer on the cheap! I'm gonna test it out really well though. Glad I found a use for the $150 in clad I've found! :D

I don't necessarily need this stuff but it'll be a wonderful backup kit! Tomorrow I'm getting the Ace 250 with a pro pointer on the cheap! I'm gonna test it out really well though. Glad I found a use for the $150 in clad I've found! :D

I just saw them on CL....I see below they have them listed separately too.. Another set or ?????

Just bought them today. Tested it out but the new pp isn't as sensititve as my other pp. The 250 and pp are like brand new. Can't wait to try out the ace! They were from same guy. Talked him from 240 for the pair to 190. Also included digger, pouch, headphones, manual, probe and other accessories. :D

Congrats on a great purchase . If the pinpointer is to bad you should be able to call garrett and get it fixed or maybe replaced maybe for free it should be close to the other one you have . Nice dea anyway .

Harold

I would call them and talk to them tell them what its doing an see what they tell you . hey can tell you if it will cost you or not I wouldn't tell them where you got it jusy that yours isn't working right sometimes they will just replace them for free if theres problem with them . Call them and see what they say anyway don't cost anything to call them . They should have a toll free numbr on there web page somewhere .

Harold

Back
Top Bottom