E-trac, getting more depth, butterfly coil?

Bonesquat...I bet he thinks we are kidding about this stuff! :lol:

Aww, I bet he will find the one patch of clean dirt in the state, go 13 inches down, pick up some 1800's coins and tell everyone we are crazy!

You couldn't be more right. He'll swoop down and find the darkest most beautiful Alabama soil in existence and scoop up some draped bust silver dollars and claim how great Alabamians have it.

You couldn't be more right. He'll swoop down and find the darkest most beautiful Alabama soil in existence and scoop up some draped bust silver dollars and claim how great Alabamians have it.

We all should meet him and take him somewhere decent, but representative of the state, to be hospitable.

I think one of the reasons you don't find a lot of silver in alabama is because the people of Alabama were poor for the most part and they didn't have money to lose. My parents and grandparents generation didn't have much. Kids are notorious for losing money, but kids of their generation in Alabama didn't have it to lose like the kids of the larger cities up north.

I hear that a lot. The story is usually follow by "and then "Bear" Bryant came to the state and won the Rose Bowl, and gave the people of Alabama pride" blah blah blah... War Eagle! He he!

Attachments

• aaawww.jpg
    aaawww.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 206
That photo makes me miss the BBQ shacks down south. The ones we have here in N.Az are lame.

Back
Top Bottom