What gear and pouch type is hung from your belt?

I'm currently using an old Maxpedition Versapack sling I had collecting dust around the house. It has lots of pockets and attach points. I can attach my Pinpointer and Lanyard. Carry my digging tool, cell phone and water bottle. I can even attach it to my belt if the shoulder sling gets uncomfortable. For right now it's perfect until something better comes along.

b/r

RB

This is what I have:

It is just the right size, not too big and bulky. I run my leather belt through it and attach suspenders to the belt for support. It has a divider inside the pouch and unzips at the bottom to easily clean out the dirt buildup. I put all the valuable finds in my pants pocket to minimize the chance of it falling out of the bag. This was only like $11 at my local sporting goods store!

8303_PRODMAIN_RT-800x800-1.jpg

Happy hunting, gents.

Bluesguitar1 :digginahole:

Colonial pouches are awesome. I love my Pack Mule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shoulder strap and belt

I have posted this before, but this is mine using a US ALICE style belt and suspenders. I have remove the pouch from the centre of the belt and added another small pouch to the finds bag instead..

In addition, I have a utility pouch I can attach to the belt which will hold a water bottle or a small flask, plus a Tupperware type container for some food.

I use a belt for my CZ20 to hunt in the water and it hangs from my neck. It really hurts after awhile. I like the shoulder strap ideal. Can you tell me where you bought it and how much you paid in US$. Thank you in advance.

Garrett pouch and Lesche digger on adjustable nylon belt. I keep my Nokta Pulsedive in my pouch because it did not come with a holder when I got my detector package. I probably will order the holder and put it on my belt then go with the nail apron that I have used for years instead of the pouch.

I use a no name four pocket nail pouch on an Alice web belt. Pinpointer in its own holster with lanyard on same belt. I also have a small gold pan hanging from a belt mounted carabiner. I like it better than a yard nap. Works for me.

For land I use a Pack Mule pouch, Predator Phoenix shovel, Root Slayer or Whites hand digger.
For beaches I just use a cheap black nylon pouch and CKG scoop.

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_111630568 (3).jpg
    IMG_20200907_111630568 (3).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_20191229_120111405 (2).jpg
    IMG_20191229_120111405 (2).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 236
I have used a variety of pouches, from nail aprons to pouches made by whites, Garrett, and kellyco. I had a real deep faux leather pouch that didn't zip or anything on the top I received free one time for purchasing a detector, and I think that was my favorite "good finds" pouch. I now use a mesh pouch with two main compartments that are open at the top that I use. I tend to like the deep pouches that I can just drop a find in and go and not have to fumble with a zipper. Now if I hunted more hilly and wooded areas, I would opt to use the zipper compartments for good finds so I would have added security in the event I took a tumble.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I use a belt for my CZ20 to hunt in the water and it hangs from my neck. It really hurts after awhile. I like the shoulder strap ideal. Can you tell me where you bought it and how much you paid in US$. Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the delay, but I have not been online for a while..I am in the UK so no point in giving you a link to where I bought them, but if you Google "US Army suspenders" or US Alice suspenders" you should find some surplus one for well under $20 I would think...

Back
Top Bottom