A couple hours after work today

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I got out for a couple hours after work today & did some relic hunting. I've been working 7 days a week. I can't wait til I can put a whole day in. HH Tim

Attachments

• 15214282259890.jpg
    15214282259890.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 15214282388721.jpg
    15214282388721.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 15214282483172.jpg
    15214282483172.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 275
I got out for a couple hours after work today & did some relic hunting. I've been working 7 days a week. I can't wait til I can put a whole day in. HH Tim

Wow, hope ya can get on some non-lead relics. Must be a great site. GL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice handful of lead. I have a question if I may, are these bullets that have been fired and missed their mark? Or were they dropped and not picked up again? When I think of finding bullets, I envision a squished lump of lead.

Nice handful of lead. I have a question if I may, are these bullets that have been fired and missed their mark? Or were they dropped and not picked up again? When I think of finding bullets, I envision a squished lump of lead.

I find bullets on my property all the time.. I have found many a bullet head, many cartridges and some fully intact cartridge and Bullet head.. Not one of them has been smashed as I too would of expected.. I too find that really odd.

All of the ones in the pictures are dropped or discarded bullets. During the civil war cartridges weren't self contained. Meaning the bullets weren't in a brass case. The bullet was wrapped in paper with the powder. If they got wet or the paper cartridge tore they were useless. Lots of waist back then. Thanks

Wow, hope ya can get on some non-lead relics. Must be a great site. GL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm sure there's some brass in there. I'm just not digging low conductors now. See I'm using a pulse machine & discrimination is a little bit sketchy lol. .22" bullets sound like a big target. We've found quite a few buttons at this spot over the years. This is the second time using my GPX there. Brass will come no worries. Thanks HH

Back
Top Bottom