Hunt with the AT Pro

Larbo

Did a 4-5 hour hunt with the AT Pro today. I am thinking about getting an Equinox but I still find stuff with the Garret so I am not sure yet. The oldest coins are from between 1636-1668 but my favorite find this time is the 1916 Russian 10 Kopek. It has been made into a necklace but I still like it. I think it is .500 silver.

Last edited:
Looks like the ATP is working pretty good!

Yeah. It works but I'm thinking about getting an Equinox 800. Garret is great for customer service. I was thinking about getting an AT Max but I want to try some new technology to see how it compares. I think hunting a site over and over gets the same result. Maybe for cherry picking a site it is better with the Equinox.

Awesome! Way to go some of that stuff looks so unique it would be great to fill showcases and put on the walls here lol

Awesome! Way to go some of that stuff looks so unique it would be great to fill showcases and put on the walls here lol

That's a good idea. I need to do something with it. I label everything that I can identify with information about what it is and where and when I found it but I don't really have a good way to store it. I don't really have enough room to display it here.

Back
Top Bottom