T2 ltd

JmCraz8

I'm not new to detecting and had ano AT Pro before but I'm ready to get deeper as I'm a relic hunter what's everyone's thoughts on the T2 se LTD? What's the real difference from the special edition and the T2 classic is it just because of the boost processing?

T2 is used as a gold machine in other country's.

Cant comment on boost mode but my hunting buddy had one and it does go deep. But he was digging in city parks. Its a relic machine in my opinion. He found a lot of gold rings.

Some guys may use it for strictly relic hunting but I use it coin searching and love it. In our mild soil I have pulled pennies at 10" no problem at 80 sens. I run mine on 2+ tones with 50 disc and love it. I use it more than my SE Pro now. Mine is a Ltd. but I have not used the boost mode in the field but just playing with it, it seems to really get down there. Highly recommend

Most likely the only time you will use boost mode is hunting in tall grass or stuble.

The T2 Classic (no boost) is at a limited low low price now, as for the T2 limited sad to pay all that extra money and never use the boost mode.

Got mine used with 2 coils for $400 off this site. Heck of a deal for a T2 Ltd. Keep your eyes open. They show up occasionally

Back
Top Bottom