Digging Tools

So I have a Menards version of one, it is made in the USA and No flex at all. I did cut it down to about 9" of blade length. 3 steps and you have a 5x5 U shaped plug.

Only downside I have is it's a little heavier than the Sampson and Beefier which adds a thicker profile if you take it in a park. Definitely has a shovel appearance to the peering public.

I use shovels like that all the time. We use them for cleaning tracks on our dozer and hoes so I always have one or two in the back of the truck. I like using them, you can hack through anything with them.

They make great track shovels, however as a greenhorn's I I did see that I was drawing a lot of attention because of the shovel

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shovels on public property draw all kinds of negative attention. Was in a beautiful park in North Carolina and was informed that I could not dig in the park as the city had passed a law forbidding any digging on city property. The gentleman was polite and told me that it was because guys with "Shovels: had been detecting around the soccer fields.

Back
Top Bottom